Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Now Up!

Okay, I know this is the most stupid question ever! But I have no idea who to pick. Can sb list possible persons for me. pls? I don't wanna say I don't notice them, but honestly... except Adam, I have no idea who is working in the lab? (Am I still considered as fan of CSI now? ;) :lol: )

BonaTaylor said:
Okay, I know this is the most stupid question ever! But I have no idea who to pick. Can sb list possible persons for me. pls? I don't wanna say I don't notice them, but honestly... except Adam, I have no idea who is working in the lab? (Am I still considered as fan of CSI now? ;) :lol: )

:lol: awesome BonaTaylor :lol:

OK, uhm, well there are Dan Cooper, Natalia and Valera etc. for CSI:Miami, Archie(?), Greg, Hodges, Mandy etc. for CSI, and honestly: no idea who else to pick than Adam for CSI:NY... *scratches head*

But these are only those who have names *lol* there are many other anonymous people running around in the labs you can take.

I just sent you a PM with a list (probably partial) of LV & Miami ones.

:lol: Okay, here's a list of some of the main ones:

Vegas:
Hodges
Wendy
Mandy
Archie
Henry

Miami:
Valera
Cynthia Wells
Cooper
Tyler Jensen
Sam Belmontes

New York:
Adam
*Can't remember the name of the new girl*

I'm sure there's more, so if I'm missing someone obvious, let me know and I'll edit them in.

ROTFL! Guys, you are amazing! Thanks SOOO much for helping me out here. :lol: So, I guess, now that I have that list, I am in. ;) :p

I am totally in for this one...!*points to icon* I am all about the rats...lol...heheh...one in particular :lol:

*puts on thinking hat and cranks it to "creative thinking"*

i love the theme, and the time line, i should be able to make it....mmmm i know who i got in mind :lol:

Alright, I am really committed to make this work ( ;) for all Mac fans... ), but I am not able to come up with pictures of any labrats. I am usually just using HQ pics, so I am lost this time. I found exactly three pics of Adam... :( :eek:

Can somebody guide me to some (random, I don't really care what franchise) pics? :)

That would be awesome. I promise, I am capable of doing the actual wall then by myself... ;) :lol:

good theme, i'll try to get some entries in no ideas as yet but i think i know which rat it will be :lol:

Good theme :) Just submitted my entery!! Can'twait to see everyone else's! Good luck everyone!

got my enteries in....looking forward to seeing what the amazing wallpaper designers come up with, :)

uh oh....lol, I was playing "SLACKER" here, thinking I had until the 26th for these wallpapers, but just noticed it's not the 26th, but the 20th.......better get to work...lol...I'm such a dumb ass :lol:

Just sent mine in.....hopefully I made the deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back