Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #17: Versus - Results!

Wow.... :eek: I win ! I'm surprise !

An I congrats all the winners ! Was really great wallpapers !

And I prefer the three level sytem. I mean it works great !!!

:eek: waoo it was almost three tight of a the three categories.. if it Miss_Undercover would have won first place on intermediate too but anyway CONGRATULATION to all the winners..but sp I want to tell you CSI_Kat Excellent job!AMAZING walls! and BonaTaylor waoo just GORGEOUS you really have a lot of imagination ;) Great job too! and so to the others winners which in this challenge are several.. :)
Regards

Thanks for the encouraging words and recognition DragonflyDreamer and congrats to everyone who participated, there were some absolutely amazing Wallpapers in the challenge...like always! Keep up the awesome work all!! :D

Ok I am still in shock and quite speechless right now! Thanks so much for all the votes. :D

Congrats to everyone - really great wallpapers!

I love the 3 categories!

Andreina - thanks so much ***blushes***

Well done everyone! Congrats to the winners. I didn't win, but it's so much fun to participate. I'm allready looking forward to the next challenge :D !

What am I doing there?! :eek: First wallpaper ever and I placed?! Wow, thanks guys.

Also, congratulations to everyone else, you all did great :D

wow congrats to the winners! those were some awesome WPs.
Kat and BonaTaylor :eek: ding ding ding Jackpot!!! great job :D

Congrats to all the winners!
I, for my part as an original CSI-Fan, like the stache vs. da hat best!

Wow, my first challenge and I got a Recognition Award! :eek: Wow, thanks so much! :D Congrats to all winners, you're wps are amazing! :D

PSG xxx

Gosh! What happened here? *blush* I did a Hattrick? Oh my... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, thanks a bunch for all those votes and for all your nice words about my work and the congrats. :) I really appreciate all of this.

Amd of course, big hands to all the other winners. :)

The following will sound somewhat cheesy but I really like to dedicate my third place to the Girls from the Nick Syndrome Ward and from the Grissom Appreciation thread, cause without them, I wouldn't have been able to realize my idea. They provided me the cap with Nick's stache and the actual fandom names of Nick's & Grissom's accessoires, cause I am not that deep into LV to come up with that on my own. So it is much to them that this one got votes. :)

As well as for csi_fan_uk who inspired me in first place with her Nick's stache wallpaper she did a while ago. You are great, dear!! As well as your comment to my walls during the voting. It really made me smile. Thanks a bunch for it. :)

Sorry for being so drippy here, but this thing was just not my work alone... ;) :D

ETA: About the three categories... The deadline needed to be postponed twice because there weren't enough B/I entries. I think, we should give a shot for one more round and then decide, cause if this in the end is holding up the actual challenge, I am not much of a fan. Still, I do see that the three level system balances out more the different levels of the artists. On that way, I would rather keep it.

BonaTaylor congrats on winning with the stache :) and congrats to all the winners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back