Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge Thread ~ ToBeContinued

OMG, I won? *Circles around the living room and sparkles the champagne with Katpin, Edog and Joycie*. Congrats to your great work amigos.

PS: enjoy your vacation Katpin. It's well desirved.

Congrats to the winners.

I'm curious what the next challenge will be about. Perhaps it's a better one for me...

WoW New thread!

First congrats to Megan for letting the first thread almost explode :eek: and txs so much for coming up with those wonderful subjects and organizing these challenges. :)

Also congratulations to the "Reruns"-winners (especially Joycie :cool:).

Congratulations to the winners! :) Joycie, I've got a question for you. One of the Marg wallpapers wasn't new, was it? I think I've seen it before. BTW, I must admit that I totally loved both Marg wallpaper ;)

Congrats to all the winners! Great wallpapers once again!

SunsetBoulevard: None of my wallpapers were new, 'cause they where all used in other challenges. I didn't win anything with them in the other challenges, but now I did. This "rerun" challenge did me good :D ! I'm glad you liked my walls!

cinegirl said:
sorry Megan that I interfered, I realized that you wanted to open the new thread and it's listed, thank you for all the fantastic work with the challenges, but I had to lock it before this thread exploded
No worries :) You're the boss, after all, and we wouldn't want any explosions on our hands :lol:

dutch_treat said:
First congrats to Megan for letting the first thread almost explode :eek:
That is pretty great, isn't it? You know... when I first started this challenge, I was afraid no one would enter :lol: I had no idea it would go so well :)
and txs so much for coming up with those wonderful subjects and organizing these challenges. :)
Well, thank you all for entering, otherwise I'd look pretty silly trying to run a challenge with no participants :lol: But I really do enjoy doing this, so I'm glad you do too :)

Hmm... Well, I suppose I promised y'all a new challenge today, didn't I? I just can't seem to decide on a theme today :lol: But I promise to have it up by the end of the day (in my time zone, at least :p)

And by the way, even though I do have a whole list of themes to use, if you ever have an idea, don't hesitate to make a suggestion.

Okay. I think there should be a theme called *ahem* "Two by Two". You know, where we have to use pictures of the CSIs with the same sex (Only two of them.. You couldn't use a picture of say.. Sara and Catherine, then Sara and Calleigh.. IN the same Wallpaper, at least)) two pictures, etc. Not like.. shipper style, well I guess it could be. But that is my suggestion; I know it's not very great :lol:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #12: The Geek Side

Hmm... That idea has potential ;)

And just in case anyone may be interested at all...
Wallpaper Challenge #1: Teamwork
Wallpaper Challenge #2: It's All In The Eyes
Wallpaper Challenge #3: Gone But Not Forgotten
Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!
Wallpaper Challenge #5: Women of CSI
Wallpaper Challenge #6: Truth
Wallpaper Challenge #7: Men of CSI
Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood
Wallpaper Challenge #9: Episodes
Wallpaper Challenge #10: Make Me Laugh
Wallpaper Challenge #11: Provided Caps
Wallpaper Challenge Reruns

Wallpaper Challenge #12: The Geek Side
Each of our beloved CSI's have their geek side. They may burry it, or try to hide it, but we know it's there. And we love them for it. So this time around, I want wallpapers that represent/showcase the geeky, or intellectual side of the characters.
Again, this is a bit more on the abstract side, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM :)

Rules
[1] The deadline will be Tuesday, June 12th
[2] Everyone is welcome!
[3] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[4] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the message, please state weather you'd like Beginners or Advanced. If you are unsure, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask!
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600, or similar dimentions. I'm not *too* picky, but it has to be reasonable to fit a computer screen.
[7] No Animations, please.
[8] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

does this mean new challenge,brilliant, and does mean we can use any of our pics tooooo.Great that we got so long to, ive got the day off on wed so will have to get my thinking cap on.

i like this theme, but i'm not sure how to put things yet *puts on thinking cap* :lol:

Like the theme. I don't have any ideas yet, but I will come up with some. Good luck with the wallpaper making everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back