Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Now Up!

Okay, I've just replied to the last of the entries, so if you haven't heard from me, I didn't get it.

I'm going to extend the deadline just a bit, until Monday, October 22, 10 pm GMT. I need a few more entires.

^ Megan, sent my last entry this morning but you didn't reply. Did you get it anyway?

Yes I did. Sorry about that.

Come on guys... I still need a few more.

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Voting

Sorry for the delay in getting this up folks. And sorry for the double post ;)

I really, really didn't want to have to do this, but I've put all the wallpapers together into one category. 25 may be enough for two categories, but as Vera said in the banner challenge, there just aren't enough people to really make it a challenge.

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2] Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!

Wallpaper Challenge #18 Voting

I appear to be having problems with my photobucket account, so if you can't get the links to work, you can see them here instead. Just be patient while it loads.

Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17
Wallpaper 18
Wallpaper 19
Wallpaper 20
Wallpaper 21
Wallpaper 22
Wallpaper 23
Wallpaper 24
Wallpaper 25

Good luck everyone! As always, if your entry is missing, please PM me ASAP!

Great work everyone...tough choices as usual

Too bad we just have one category... But I have to say this round is extremely tough, cause all wps are just great! Awesome work everybody! :)

So for the votes, it goes:

Dutch_CSI said:
I cant see the wallpapers???:(

Me neither. I guess it's just a glitch Photobucket has again, perhaps we just have to wait some time and then try again.

P.S.: have I told you that I LOVE Photobucket? Gah! :p

:lol: I can't get them to load either, so it must be photobucket. Just try again later. If it keeps up, I'll post them all on my LJ and provide the link.

ok megan, now i think theres gremlins on the loose, i just tried to load again, now is coming up forbidden, i dont have permisson to access pictures :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back