Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #7: Men of CSI ~ Winners Up!

Congratulations to all the winners :) and to everyone that entered.

I congrat all the winners ! ;) ;)

I can't wait of the new wallpaper challange theme !

I hope, it's coming soon !

Congrats to SpeedDemon, AliGtr. ebonymist, dutch_treat, Lizzy_Sander and Joycie84! Great wallpapers all!! :D

Congrats also to gsrLOVE and cinegirl for their recognition awards! :D

dutch_treat - your winning wallpaper is fantastic! :eek: I loved it the moment I saw it and snagged it. Even after viewing all the other great wallpapers yours was definitely the best! Cool idea - really well executed! Brilliant!!! Well done on winning first place - you deserve it.

Congratulations everyone! Your wallpapers are great! :) ;)

Wow!! :eek: Thanks everyone! And congratulations to the other winners! All of the wps were awesome, I had such trouble deciding. I can't believe I tied for third place! :D

Gongrats to the winnser and everyone who entered. It was a hard choice and they were all fantastic.

Congrats to the winners, to those that entered, congrats to all!
the wallpapers were fabulous! :D

Thanks for voting for my wallpaper. And congrats to the other winners!!!

:eek: WOW :eek: I won! Txs so much for the votes, the compliments and the congratulations everyone! :D And special txs to whomever made the original wonderful Time Square pic I've used (googled it, but couldn't find a name :)).

Congratulations to Lizzy_Sander, Joycie84, SpeedDemon, AliGtr and ebonymist and of course to gsrLOVE and cinegirl for getting the recognition award.

Can't wait to find out what the new challenge will be. :)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Now Up!

I know this is kinda long, but everyone please read!

In keeping with my alternating pattern, we'll once again be doing something more abstract. I do these abstract challenges for a few reasons. One, because I personally always enjoy working with the abstract, and I hope I'm not the only one :) Secondly, because I like to make things a bit more challenging every now and then. I try to leave these fairly open. I want you to be creative, think outside the box. I have no expectations for what you *should* be doing, and I will never turn an entry away saying that it 'doesn't fit the theme'. Just because one person doesn't see it, doesn't mean that somebody else won't. If you ever have any questions (about anything!), feel free to contact me. I've been told I'm a very friendly person, and I don't bite... much ;) Also, I'm very hard to annoy.

What is the point of these competitions, if not to challenge yourself?

Now, I know some people feel that they don't always understand the theme, or that it's too hard or complicated. I don't want to discorage any one. In fact, just the opposite. I want as many people as possible to join, and I don't want anyone to feel that they can't. At the bottom of this post, you will find a couple of things that may help you interpret the theme for this challenge. You don't have to use them. You may take them, and twist them however you like. Think of them as hints. It is completely up to you if you want to look at them or not.

Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood

Rules:
[1] The deadline will be Sunday, April 8th, 2007
[2] Everyone is welcome. I know you're out there. *pokes random lurker*
[3] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[4] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Do not post them here, or anywhere else, until the challenge is over.
[5] You may enter Beginner or Advanced. If you are unsure about which level you should enter, you can check out the guidelines set out here. Any questions, feel free to ask.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600, but I have yet to enforce this.
[7] No Animations, please.
[8] Recognition Awards will be awarded to one wallpaper in each category.

Have fun, be creative, and good luck!

Can't use 'enter' in here, so bare with me... ~I can't help it, it's in my blood~ ~Blood=DNA~ ~Blood makes good evidence~ ~Blood is thicker than water~ ~Blood, sweat, and tears~ ~blood-bath~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back