Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!

My Votes!:

Just to say, I think that it was a bit too hard a subject. I didn't enter this round because school is hard and I am ina aplay this term. Which makes my life hard.

An easy challenge would be appreciated. :p

Thanks, Kate.

Just to say, I think that it was a bit too hard a subject. I didn't enter this round because school is hard and I am ina aplay this term.
As much as I love them personally, I realize that not everyone has an easy time with the abstract themes. Which is why I've been trying to alternate. I knew when I chose this theme that not everyone was going to like it, but I wanted to try it out.

An easy challenge would be appreciated.
No worries. I've got the next one picked out. It should be suitable to everyone one. I think. :p

Keep the votes coming!

It's quite hard to find caps of the bad guys, I think. That may be why it was kind of hard.

It is nice to have an abstract challenge sometimes because you can be wider ranging in your choice of pics, but then you can be more guided by a more specific challenge. Personally I think you're hitting a good balance, Dragonfly. :D

Cudos Dragonfly Dreamer. Thanks, I appreciate all the abstract Challenges I just wanted to know if there were going to be easier ones.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back