Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!

I hope to finish at least one this weekend. I'll try to make more before wednesday, but that all depends on how busy I'm gonna be :)

NY IS MY HOMAGE!:lol:

That is all I have to say.

Oh, and this......Glad to see so many poeple joining this contest, I'm getting excited and my comedic side came out for this one hehe

EDIT: It is, for this contest at least lol

Okay, because I've gotten so few wallpapers for this challenge (especially in advanced *hint hint*, I've decided to extend the deadline. The new date will be Friday February 2nd

Alrighty. I've already sent one in, but if I get inspiration between now and Friday, I'll try to send another one in. ;)

My muse has left me.....and headed straight for CBS to tell them what it thinks lol.

But......I could try......if she comes back before friday...lol

I was going to come on here and ask you guys how you wanted me to do this, but I've made an 'executive' decision instead. Due to a lack of Advanced entries, I will extend the deadline once more. If by then I still do not have enough entries, I will be combining them all into one category. I really don't want to, but I can't keep extending this.
The new due date will be Sunday, February 4th, 2007. The voting *will* begin on sunday.
Thanks, and keep the wallpapers coming in!

I didn't recieve enough advanced entries to have a seperate category, so they're all going into one. I appologize to everyone who entered for that. Maybe you'll like my next theme better ;)

At long last, the voting is here!

Rules:
1) Don't vote for yourself.
2) Don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
3) You may vote for three wallpapers. Vote for your first favorite first, then second, then third.
4) Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!

Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11