Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It! ~Winners Up!~

Congrats to the winners. Very lovely work

Congratulations Cass,dutch_treat and Bullet_girl,wonderful wp !!! :D

I still cannot beleive I won. Seriously, the last thing I won was a Tamagotchi.....and that was.....1997 :lol:

Thank you very much and congrats to everyone!

Seriously, the last thing I won was a Tamagotchi.....
:lol: Oh man, I remember those things. I loved mine... but I could never keep it alive :rolleyes:

Wallpaper Challenge #5: Women of CSI
The three CSI shows are full of strong, independant, and beautiful women. This one's for them.
This includes any woman, CSI or not, who has appeared on any of the CSI shows. It also includes ones who are no longer on the show (such as Aiden, Megan, etc).

Rules:
[1] The deadline will be Tuesday, February 20th, 2007
[2] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers.
[3] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Do not post them here, or anywhere else, as this is an anonymous contest. I will let you know when I get them.
[4] There are two levels that you can enter, Beginner or Advanced. Let me know when you send in your entry which level you wish to be in. Please note that I will not choose for you.
[5] I have not set a size restriction at this point. 800x600 is a good size, though.
[6] All three shows are acceptable. You can even mix them, if you so desire.
[7] Anyone may enter. Weather you've won everything you've ever entered, or you've never touched a computer in your life. If you need it, there are icon tutorials available in the Fan Art forum. You just need to remember to think on a bigger scale.
[8] I am going to ask that you don't include animation/motion in your wallpapers. Not everyone has the capability on their computer to do this, which gives an advantage to those who do.

Oh... and if anyone's wondering, we will eventually do one for the men as well :)

Good luck, have fun, be creative.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

congrats to the winners! your wallpapers were fantastic!

great new challenge, i'm gonna try see if i like what i come up with

Congrats to Cass, dutch_treat and bullet_girl! Great walls! :D

I wasn't going to enter another of these challenges because I've got a lot on for the next several months... but I cannot resist. So, I'm in again. Nice choice of theme, Megan!

hehe, thanks csi_fan_uk....your Icon is hilarious! I giggle everytime I watch it :p

hokay, I have already made my three *cough cough* four so I dumped the one I liked the least in the WP thread :p

I'll be sending in mine right away! :)

Bullet_Girl said:
[...] csi_fan_uk....your Icon is hilarious! I giggle everytime I watch it :p
Thanks! As soon as I saw the two clips of Doc Robbins next to each other, I though "zombie!" and knew I had to make it into an icon somehow. I have to admit, it makes me giggle too but then the scene that the pics are taken from is funny (the "singing scene") :lol:

Bullet_Girl said:
hokay, I have already made my three *cough cough* four so I dumped the one I liked the least in the WP thread :p

I'll be sending in mine right away! :)
I've just seen your fourth "least favourite" wall over in thread#5. If that's the "worst" of your bunch then your entries must be fantastic! Dang! ;) *runs off to make walls in vain attempt to compete...*

hehe.......Yours will be amazing, I'm sure of it :p

I used my own brushes in the one I put in the WP thread too......the big heart on the right that is.... :lol:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #5: Women of CSI

I should not be allowed to think. Dangerous things come of it.
Seriously, though, I've got an idea, and I think it's a good one. I need some feedback.

This idea actually came from the 'mods choice' in the LIMS and LPS competitions. I'm not a mod, so I obviously can't call it that. I was thinking along the lines of Recognition Award. What I would do is pick one wallpaper from each level that *didn't* win, that I think deserves recognition. Something with great brush-work; an extra-creative, outside-the-box idea; someone who has made great improvements; excellent layout, that sort of reason.
I originally thought of just doing one for the beginner level, but I think having one for advanced would encourage more people to enter.
What do ya'll think?

I think that is a great idea. Please do follow through.

And, keep them coming. :p

Thanks, Kate.

PS: It would definately encourage me to do some WP's.

Sounds like a good idea. And you should definitely do it for both levels; I think every one appreciates encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back