Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!

Don't you love it when the bad guy tells the CSI's to prove that they did it?

First of all, I appologize in the delay in posting this.

I wasn't sure about this theme/prompt. I'm not sure how it will go over. Personally, I love it. I'm hoping you all will as well. Once again, this is a bit more on the abstract side. How you want to interpret it is completely up to you. I look forward to recieving your entries!

Wallpaper Challenge #4: Prove It!

01) The deadline will be Wednesday, January 31st 2007
02) You may enter up to 3 wallpapers.
03) Please PM your entries to me. Do not post them here, or anywhere else, as this is an anonymous contest. I will let you know when I get them.
04) There are two levels that you can enter, Beginner or Advanced. Let me know when you send in your entry which level you wish to be in. Please note that I will not choose for you.
05) I have not set a size restriction at this point. 800x600 is a good size, though.
06) All three shows are acceptable.
07) Anyone may enter. If you need it, there are icon tutorials available in the Fan Art forum. You just need to remember to think on a bigger scale.
*new* 08) I am going to ask that you don't include animation/motion in your wallpapers. Not everyone has the capability on their computer to do this, which gives an advantage to those who do.

Good luck and have fun!

DragonflyDreamer said:
Don't you love it when the bad guy tells the CSI's to prove that they did it?
Sure do! :lol:

Yay - new challenge! At first, when I read the theme, I thought... hmmm, what could I do for this..? Then I got an idea! :D

So, I'm in. :D
Although this is likely to be my last Wallpaper Challenge for a while :( as my studies start again soon. We'll see. ;)

ok. I am completely stumped. I'm all awkward about a WP comp....:lol:

But I should be able to make somethin decent this time lol because I got a bunch of new brushes and fonts.......now I just need pics lol

thanks to everyone who voted for my wallpaper in the last challenge, i've never come anywhere in any comp on here so it means a great lot

Great new theme I have some ideas in my head as well, whether they work is another matter :lol:

I like this new theme! Already have a great idea and gathered the pic's I wanna use...now all I need is a little inspiration...

Come on people! I need entries! *pokes lurkers* You know you want to...

I'll maybe enter a wallpaper this weekend, I have so many challenges to enter ;)

Hooo...a wallpaper challenge? Never done one of these before, but I'm in!

Welcom, 4ENSIX! It's always great to see new names in here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back