Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

pabzi, you know far more about Hodges than I could ever hope to, so I won't interfere too much with your brilliance (as Hodges would love to hear) ;)

And I agree with Golden_Smile, we all would love to read that when you're finished, best of luck to you!

thanks both of you!!!
im not brilliant, im just obsessed.
i wish i knew more about him *kicks writers* we need to have more of him in the show. i am in hodges withdrawal. its hard.

this is the bio that i wrote for crimelab. i have yet to write facts and quote.

DAVID HODGES

David Hodges was transfered from the LAPD crimelab. He told Grissom that they said that he has an attitude problem and thinks that he is entitled.
He runs trace, seems to know a little about everything, and a little more about cars and paint chips. He likes to make fun of Greg.
When he started working at the crimelab in season 3, he was very uptight and paranoid. He thought that everyone was checking up on him and looking at him.He enjoyed irritating everyone.
Starting from season 5, he changed. People are starting to tolerate him more. He is still sarcastic any annoying, but more layed back, and added to that is the fact that the team has gotten used to him.

It's really good, well done :) There are a few little things, just as spelling, that you might want to read through it. But other than that it is very good, congrats. :D

x-x-x

thanks! i already told them that my grammar and spelling are off and that they are free to fix it. allthough i did use capital letters. i am proud of myself :lol:
only in my fics and in that i use capital letters. i think it might have to do with my self esteem issue.
im syill in hodges withdrwal. symtoms : lack of patience, aggitation, bugging a friend to write a fic, trouble breathing, picturing hodges with his gorgeous blue eyes looking at me.......HELP!!!!

do you have your release now? You can't get Hodges withdrawal as much now that you have that really cute picture of him :D Thanks for sending it to me...

no problem, but the withdrawal is getting worse. now its causing tiredness and confusion.

Wow, I just saw Viva Las Vegas for the first time in a while. I had totally forgotten how funny (and utterly adorable) Hodges is. It's neat how he doesn't badger Greg about his mistake any more than necessary once Grissom leaves. I think there might be a compassionate heart behind that paranoid little smirk after all *waits for pabzi's comment*

hell yeah!!! told ya so :lol:
he IS compassionate!!!
sorry i didnt answer earlier, time zones, job hunts, ya know.
viva los vegas is great. what was hodges eating in the lab?
and the face he made when he said chandra is cute, HES CUTE!! i think that he was saying that she's cute just to irritate greg.
off topic, aanother great part of the ep was superdave and the alien LMAO :lol:

Yes, the face Superdave made when the hearing aid went off was priceless, just loved it! :lol:

I just watched Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye last night and there is the scene where Hodges is colouring in his grey hairs with a black pen! I was laughing so much! :lol:

And then the comment from Sara made me think of all the people on here who love the relationship between Grissom & Sara. Her words were something like "you know, Hodges, grey hair can be very attractive!", when she was stood right next to Grissom!

Anyways, I thought it was a brilliant episode, and the Hodges scene was priceless! :D

"Vanity, thy name is Hodges."

Yes, that is an amazing scene for anybody. GSR is the only ship I don't advocate for but I still LOVED that scene because of Hodges and the marker
and Sara's comments and Grissom's look :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back