Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down: Crappy internet connections that doesn't allow me to speak to people online
Up: I'm in London, close to an awfull lot of Starbuckses

Up: New pants :D

Down: My brother and friend cancelled our appoitment for this afternoon in Utrecht, and now I only have to go to Utrecht to have a 15-minute-talk with my supervisor.. useless.. I have to travel 1,5 hour to get there! :mad:

Up: My MuggleCast t-shirt came last night in time for National Wear our MuggleCast T-Shirt Day on friday. and I get to spend an evil science class here on the forums. Oh and 16 more days of schoooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down: still 16 more days.

Down:

Up: school is over! ^_^

Down: in 7 June we should go back to school...for what? for working...%&%&^%$%^% -_-

Up - Realising this morning that the schools are on half term this week! It means I can travel to work to easily and also have a few minutes lie in. :D

Down - I've had loads of downs today, one of them being getting yet another flat tyre on the way home from work - that’s the 3rd flat tyre in 6 months. :eek:

Up: Almost finished my Math! Yay!

Down: My brother punched me in the ribs and now I have to lean to one side because I'm a wuss who can't take pain.

UP: I found this and can't wait.

Down: I didn't go biking today, and after reading some of your Ups and Downs I realized I still have another monthe before the end of school and then I have to go in the summer as well :mad:

Up: home alone and iPod is working properly again.

Down: I have to travel for a job interview for about 3 hours.. for a friggin' job that I actually don't want, but I told myself to go because it's good for some experience :rolleyes:

UP: being over at my friends house who I haven't seen in a while :D

DOWN: she is making me post loads of gobble-di-gook on here! Well not really gobble-di-gook, just taking the piss a bit. Oh well... I'll be quiet now...

Up: Ordering my new spanking RAM for my computer. :D

Down: Eating two sausage rolls and a flapjack so I feel fat now. :lol:

why do I always try to post on this site as soon as I wake up when nothing has happened yet? I dunno.

Up: oh i know a good one! My TiVo recorded Grave Danger which is like one of the only two episodes I have been dying to see because I want to see it and it sounds really good and every day my friend bothers because I haven't seen it, giving away parts. What are friends for?

Down: My dad did the grossery shopping and all he bought was rasin bran :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back