Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperfect said:
down: run out of color printing ink
Ohh I ran out of black a long long time ago, so now, when I need to print something I print it in blue :lol:

Up: Chased mum down the stairs :lol: the coffee is all mine :D
Down: arghh, I woke up at 5am (when I usually get up) but fell asleep again and then woke up at 7.30am :(

Up: I'm going on a date with this guy from my neighbourhood tomorrow.

Down: I'm not even sure if I have genuine feelings for the guy. I mean, I still have a thing for "gym guy" whom I liked for over a month and I have a feeling he likes me too.

Why must love be so complicated :(.

complicated is the whole point...

Up: It's actually below 30C/86F in this room now

Down: Still don't have any ideas for my fanfic

Down: our electricity was down, so we had to call the standby duty, well it took some time ...
Down: the chip of my student ID isn´t working anymore, so I had to order a new one but luckily I don´t have to pay for that
Down: I´ve got new problems with my phone company about how to install the special phone box I´ve got from them but they couldn´t help, at least not at the moment
Argh!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Up: i'm going to the tour de france stage of tomorrow.

Down: the tour de france ends sunday...

Up: I gets to go to the PNE (it's like a theme park in Van.) today!!
Down: My friend won't stay out of other peoples lives specially mine and Allie's right now!

Up: Got the second season of the OC. Even if it is only for week, I'm still happy.

Down: Ever since I got Yahoo messenger with voice, my computer is really screwed up. Yahoo won't help me. I can't uninstall the progam, and it's really really upsetting me. :(

lol i used pnk and purple ink when i ran out for a school report once. luckily the teacher was nuts and gave me a high mark for it :p
up:i found my msn dude :D
down:still don't have colored printing ink
up: entering a scrapbooking contest
down:need colored printing ink before i can :(

Well I'm sorry about everyone's misfourtunes today but I'm happy that y'all have some UPs! :D

Up: I get to hang out with one of my bestest bestest friends tomorrow and get high on Pepsi!

Down: Our toilet is STILL broken. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back