Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Wish I could surf here; more I would know how to surf at all
Nah, I meant I had to use the computer room at university
btw: Up: my internet works again ...
Down: ... but for how long?

Up: the weather is starting to cool off again.. and I was about to go to the riverside.. for a cig..

Down: but then my mum came with the teriffic idea that we should go to town because bands are playing everywhere :rolleyes: dayum.. :(

and I was thinking you were trying to quit.. :p

Down: stupid harddisk still isn't here, well actually great harddisk, stupid store

Up: ordered it from a different store, is going to be here in 48 hours

Down: I have a friggin headache and I can barely move my head.
Up: I can still manage simple speech and sentence structure.

Up: I'm talking to a friend who I havn't talked to in a long time, and I get noodles for dinner! (yes...I'm getting sick of my aunts health food)

Down: I have this one friend that I've been friends with since I was like a year old and now she hates me cause I'm bi and have a girlfriend. And I can't figure out who this person is that added me and they won't tell me and it's driving me nuts!

Steve_Jobs said:
and I was thinking you were trying to quit.. :p
Yes, and I still haven't touched one.. because I went to town with mum :D

Up: Party in town yesterday.. and the room is cooled down now so I can actually get some work done.

Down: Couldn't sleep because there was this drunk guy standing beneath my window, puking all the time :rolleyes:

Laetri said:
Up: My friend just emailed me (I know she is alive now)

Down: She is still going to be in Haifa for two weeks. I don't like my friends being in cities that are being bombed.
Down: My friend is in Israel too. Jerusalem to be precise. I'm worried for her safety, though she tells me not to and that she and her family are fine. Doesn't Roka live in Lebanon? I'm praying for their safety and that of their loved ones too.

Up: My friend chats with me whenever she can and assures me that she's fine. I'm glad your friend is well too Laetri. :)

Look at my avvie :p Or at Ziggy's.. we have the same goal in life :D

Up: Got earlier done with a chapter for my thesis YAY!

Down: I'm thinking my friend's exbf is going after me :eek: he wants to go with me to Ireland.. uhm.. I don't think so.. I like you, but uhm.. not for holidays and stuff.

up: it's nice outside
down: run out of color printing ink
down: i cant find my little msn dude on the computer...he must've run away :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back