Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Dunno..
Down: I'm so tired.. like really really tired.. this is no laziness.. I wanted to write the conclusion of my thesis today, but I'm just so tired that I can't think properly, and it's actually harder than I thought it would be. I only have the beginning and the end done, now I need the part in the middle, which always seems easiest, but in this case it just isn't apparently.

Up: I'm still alive. :lol:
Down: It's a babillion degrees in my room and I'm melting. It's times like these I thank the sweet lord for popsicles.

Up: I'm happy, because tomorrow comes my brother and my grandparents after long time to attendance.... ;)

Down: The weather is definite to hot....

BEST DAY OF LIFE!

UP: *screams* OMG!!!! I just got a call this morning to say that the guy who discovered HILARY DUFF and RAVEN-SYMONE wants ME to audition for him!!! MEEEEEEEE!!! OMG!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Even if he doesn't sign me to his agency, a reference from him is a MAJOR jumping-off point for a new face like me!!!

^Good luck.

Up: My niece was here and is here all weekend

Down: I had a hang over from last night

Down: I didnt go out tonight.

Up: Joined a 24h-welfare run from yesterday to today 6 pm.
Down: My legs burn like fire - forget stretching before my run.
Down: My coach is kinda sexy - he´s a she. :D
=> Down: I´m sooooooooo shy. :eek: :)

madgeorge said:
BEST DAY OF LIFE!

UP: *screams* OMG!!!! I just got a call this morning to say that the guy who discovered HILARY DUFF and RAVEN-SYMONE wants ME to audition for him!!! MEEEEEEEE!!! OMG!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Even if he doesn't sign me to his agency, a reference from him is a MAJOR jumping-off point for a new face like me!!!
That's awesome! Break a leg! :D

UP: Actually had fun at a wedding that I didn't think would be too much fun (long story as to why...)

DOWN: I caught the bouquet...well, actually, it landed at my feet, but anyways. I'm just feeling it's a curse for me, the single girl. ...and also funny because the bouquet toss was right after I finished telling everyone I wasn't going to get married....maybe it's a sign! :p

UP: Got outside last evening and it was soooo nice :) It had really cooled down and gaaahh, I sat along the riverside, all by myself and wrote some thoughts down about life in general - how great it is :p It really cheered me up.. well, it always cheers me up when I go there.

DOWN: Mum cleaning out underneath my bed :rolleyes: Mum and dad having an argument about whether I should have the 30-year-old bookcase or not.. hello?? I'm standing right here and you're pretending I'm not!! I can decide for myself and I want it.. quality is good and it's for free :D

up: hanging out with my friend at 6 in the mornin...no sleep at all! we watched the worlds dirtiest movie....black and white :lol:

Down: I can't talk to my girl by YIM anymore :(

UP: WillowsWannaBe is back! Be afraid! :D
DOWN: I'm hated in the Yobling thread again ;)
DOWN: I had an argument w/ my mom.
UP: I'm listening to a cooool song :)
UP: Today I dawn on that I love Marg so so so much :)

Up: I´ve just seen that GE L´Oreal commercial 2 min ago the first time :devil: ( and he also had his CSI dubbing voice in there )
Down: I´m packing my stuff for the field trip tomorrow but I think I have to leave my blanket here :( because I have no more space to pack it and I´m still searching my walkman.

Edit: I found my walkman - under the serviette/napkin :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back