Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
*eta* Ducky, you gotta post that link to that drinking site. It sounds hilarous!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but the site is in Finnish :( You can have the link to,play with it and wonder what there reads :lol:

Up: NOTHING YET.

Down: Having woken up at 6am after going to bed at half 3am. :( Because last night was so frigging hot! :(

up: my room is clean....BOUT DAMN TIME! :D

down: Gotta keep those boys out of it. Brothers are so annoying.

up: Mommy's stomach is getting huuuuge! And Ive been told that It might be a little girl so I might get a sister finally!

down: mom wakes me up early so i can get my social insurance number. :(

up: i get to sleep. God i love sleep.

Up: Had a long, deep and meaningful conversation with a complete stranger on the bus today. He sat down next to me and we just started talking. We talked about school, life, experiences, everything. It was really pleasant.

Down: None at all. So far. :)

Up: talked to my best friend on the phone for uhm.. quite some hours :rolleyes: Gawd, I miss her.. she lives in the north and well, we actually realised that we hadn't seen each other for a whole year :eek: But I'm going to visit her in about two weeks time :D YAY!

Down: But I want to visit her now *sobs*

Up: Got 'nuff sleep last night. Managed to churn out 3 Art Requests so, now I only have 3 left to do. Found these adorkable icons that fit me perfectly for my journal.

Down: Gotta go to the doctors.

Down: My internet is down again so I have to surf at the university
Up: I´ve got the problems with my phone company solved ( at least I hope so )

Up; I'm in a photoshoot for my aunties jewlery :)

Down(s): It's WAY to early in the morning. My aunts basement flooded cause of the hot water tank so now there's no hot water. I forgot to tie my hair back yesterday after I dyed it (and rinced it out in freezing cold water!) and now my hairs poofy on the day I'm supposed to do a photoshoot. I'm sure glad there's gonna be a hair and makeup aritist there.

Up: My friend just emailed me (I know she is alive now)

Down: She is still going to be in Haifa for two weeks. I don't like my friends being in cities that are being bombed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back