Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I just got candy from my friend as a present because she went with me on holiday.. it's really good :D
Down: My brother has been sniffing around my photos on the computer.
Up/Down: We got the key to our house yesterday, and I had my first look.. I'm not sure how I feel about it, actually..

Up: I am excited about going to Lightwater Valley (theme park) with school on Monday :D

Down: a majorly majorly stressful day! (all written about in the 'I Can't Believe' thread, although it isn't very interesting!)

What's that coming over the hill, it is a monster, it is a monster! (Monster - The Automatic).

Down: ^ I look like a monster, my face is swollen. Less then yesterday, though.
Down: I'm tired because of the pain killers
Up: New winter jacket.

No ups

Down: I´m so lazy. Can someone please convince me to move. :D
Down: Grandma forgot my birthday
Down: Didn´t dare telling her.

UP:im going bowling with levon and allie! yeaaa! tehehe i drove down to lethbridge and we are having the most funnest time ever!
DOWN:i have to drive back in like a day or so. :(
UP:i am a master cucumber cutter..yeaaaaa!
DOWN:my hands smelt like cucumber for a really long time..eww :(

Up - Not been to work today, first time for a very long time that I’ve not worked on a Saturday. :D

Down - My damn hairdryer broke today. I'm well annoyed because I brought it from a hairdressing wholesaler (which has now discontinued that type of hairdryer), it wasn't like one you'd buy up the road that has hardly any power to it, it was like a full Gayle wind and dried my hair within minutes. :lol: To be fair, I’ve had it for 8 years, but still, I'm really pissed. :(

Up: I suppoesed to work in the afternoon but i worked in the morning.
Down: Im so tired...even to go out tonight

Down: it's official now: I caught a cold, I sound so nasal..
Up: nasal is good, when teaching French :lol:
Down: I think my girlfriend is allergic to me, she gets rashes every time I'm around :(

Up: my kids are gone for awhile, haaa..peace & quiet... :D
Down: still have this damn headache, :( called the doc yesterday and can't get in til Mon afternoon, :mad: did say if it gets worst go to the ER and they can give me shot, but need someone to drive me home....

Hope you feel better soon, CalleighDuCaine and Jayne!

Up: I'm eating chocolate ice-cream... :D

Down: I've to study today...

up: My favourite men's Finnish baseball team won first final :D (I think they've won half of the championships since 1990 :p )
down: Dad is pain in the ass, has been wholeweek and will be next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back