Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I'm home
Down: I'm gonna be so bored 'til she gets back
Down: Well I was camping my filling fell out so I get to (sadly) go back to the dentist Monday
Up: I don't have to sleep in a sleeping bag anymore!

Up: Going to have some fun tonight.
Down: Back hurts
Down: Tired.
Down: My mum woke me, at 1.30 pm. I wanted to sleep some more!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Hope you get well soon Palm!!

Thank you very much, Jayne :)

Up: I am feeling a little better. And I found out my friend is going to the same College as me, so I can get rides in with him.

Down: I need to take my Driver's Test soon and Make sure I register to go to college on my Brother's B-Day...which I keep forgetting. *bad*

Up - Woke up this morning feeling very relaxed, I had a really good nights sleep. :)

Down - My neck is now sore from too much head banging. :lol: Which really sucks because now I can hardly turn my neck left or right. :eek:

Tinkerbell said:
Down - My neck is now sore from too much head banging. :lol: Which really sucks because now I can hardly turn my neck left or right. :eek:

Tut tut Tink - out on the raz at an exclusive club last night, eh? There's no point hiding it - I know your type! :p :lol:

Up: Tidied my room (still cleaning it now actually), and almost finished chapter 5 of my thesis *cry of relief*. But if my supervisor thinks an idea I have to collect more results is ok, the chapter (and ones before it) could be extended further.

Down: Trying to get used to my new glasses.

Down: I found out I have the dentist again on Wednesday, and another appointment after that to make!!!! :( :( And I used to like the dentist up until Friday

Up: I get to do something with my best friend this week, probably go to the cinema or hire a boat for a day :D

Up: I washed lot of my dirty clothes
Down: Something must have run, my white shirts came out dirtier than before, I think I can throw them away, looks like they have grass strains all over :(
Up: Navy CIS´ third season preceded today and I nearly forgot, but just nearly :D made the thrashed shirts forgotten :lol:

Up: I found out the day the Evanescence CD comes out!
Up: Only 8 more days 'til she's back :)
Up: I just remembered the most amazing thing that happened while I was camping...I was to tired to realize it yesterday :p
Down: 8 days is forever for me

Up: went to the cinema with friends
Up: bought an web cam
Up: drove home safely (I haven't drive in years)

Dowm: mom made me eat too much... :p

Up: Hung out with my Grandmother for the second day in a row!
Up: Bought new shoes, which I desperately needed
Up: My tooth stopped hurting
Down: Haven't talked to her in 3 days...
Up: Made some really awesome CSI earrings that I love
Up: Practiced driving today
Up: Watched Hannah Montana with my little sister and made her happy

wibble said:
Tut tut Tink - out on the raz at an exclusive club last night, eh? There's no point hiding it - I know your type! :p :lol:
:lol: I can't say I really do the club scene. :eek:
Not into none of that. It was more me and a friend listening to a bit of heavy metal and thrashing our heads about! :lol: Acting more like my shoe size rather than my age. :eek: :lol:

Up - Today is almost over.

Down - Oh where do I start! Far too busy at work, it's horrible.
People on eBay are annoying me. :(
My neck still hurts. :eek: I think I may have to go to the doctors. I'm a bit embarrassed though. :lol:
I got a letter from the doctor asking me for a smear test. *cries* That could well be the worst news I've had all year. :(

Down: I woke up having stomachache, and I know why. I won't share it with you, though. Hehe. :)

Up: Got a job as a volunteer. :)

Roos, hope you feel better soon and congratulations! ;)

Up: finally, I cleaned the house

Down: now I'm tired :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back