Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: mum and dad leaving for a week :D

Down: dad asked me to get up at 5am this morning to have a cup of coffee with them before they'd leave, which I think is fine. But then, I got up (and dressed, because I think it's useless going to bed again afterwards), got downstairs.. and they drank all the coffee.. dad was like: "goodmorning, now come and help me get all the stuff in the car" *sigh*

up: I got to play three hours of tennis today (err yesterday, but i haven't gone to bed yet...so it's still today? ahh it's 1 AM we will call it the day before :D)

down:i somehow got caught in a tangle of lies between two friends, and i have to pick sides, but both think i'm on their "side".... :(

JayneEmilysRealm said:

Guess you won't have to make coffee for your Dad all week then Jayne :p

Up: It's Saturday and I don't have to go to work today, whoo!! :D I can terrorise the board instead :devil: :p

Down: It's just gone 7 a.m. and need to start work on my thesis. And I'm worried the optician is going to try and squeeze more money out of me somehow when I go to pick up my new glasses today. I'll have to hold my ground :lol:

Up: I see in 2 hours with my two brothers in the cinema the movie * The Pirates of the Carribean Part 2 * and after we go to eat a ice cream... :)

Finally ! I love Johnny Depp so...

Down: I have controversy with my friend... :(

Up; Ehrm, There's no up for me today. Maybe uhm.. no.

Down; My brother was calling some friend this morning, with a superduper loud voice, but he knew I wanted to sleep long.

wibble said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Guess you won't have to make coffee for your Dad all week then Jayne :p
:lol: Obviously I make lots of posts about making coffee for dad :lol: But yeah, you're right :D

I can't believe I actually have all the things done that I wanted to do today.. and it's only past 1pm :eek: (WHOOOPS, wrong thread :lol:)

Down: Ugh.. I have time to work on my thesis.. darn, tried to avoid that.

Hope you'll get better, Dolphin!

Up: I'm listening to the greatest music.
Down: When I wanted to buy something @ iTunes, it stuck, and I paid like 9 dollar for nothing!

Up: It's almost tomorrow.. well another 6 hours to go, but still..

Down: 6 hours seem actually pretty long, since I've been up since 5am.

Down: I found out that my canary can't fly anymore.. she chewed off the feathers of her wings, stupid birdy, but was till now alway capable of flying :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back