Unhappy Lindsay Fans over Kristine Huntley reviews harsh words.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ilovedanny2, May 9, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Alright folks, let's move on. I think it's pretty apparent that there are no professional reviews to be seen from FrellingBlonde so we're probably all wasting keystrokes.

As for her comments...I expected a few potshots when I decided to leave the thread open, so no biggie. Overall, I think it's highlighted what makes this forum great: that we all have diverse opinions but can come together to discuss the show and respect each other's opinions even if our own differs.

I love BSG, too, but it does get pretentious at times (I'm looking at you, Gaius Baltar :rolleyes: ).

2. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Different strokes for different folks. I just can't get into it because it takes itself way too seriously for my liking and it makes it come off as pretentious. The weird thing is, I've met Aaron Douglas a few times and he's such a cool guy - I just really cannot get into the show he's in.

Isn't it? If you're going to flaunt the fact that you write professional reviews, you should at least back it up. I write promo reviews for DVDs and if I was flashing that as a reason to criticise Kristine, I'd happily offer up my proof. The fact that this person isn't makes me think they have something to hide...

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

FrellingBlonde, this is your first warning for flaming:

Think her reviews are boring? To each their own. Think she's unprofessional? Again, to each their own since it's just your opinion like it's other people's opinions that her reviews are good and that she's as professional as they come.

But calling someone an asshole? Especially someone who has proven herself through and through to be far more professional and mature than you?

I think that says it all.

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'm really suprised that this thread is still open! It would appear that it started off as perhaps a support Linds thread - Wait don't shoot, I'm not done yet! However, having witnessed several of the posts made by ILD2 here and on the CBS board it was plain to see it was a vindictive attack on a reviewer. Said person got themselves banned and we all had a giggle that she was gone. Was it just me? :lol:

Now it's just getting ridiculous, Frelling Blonde, that's just uncalled for, people complained about comments made against Lindsay/Anna but at no point (that I'm aware of) was she called an asshole. Her performance was criticized and yes there will always be people who disagree but it does not give anyone the right to treat someone like this, especially when this person monitors these boards making sure none of us get called assholes.

Never watched Battlestar Galatica myself.....

5. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Haha oh yes, Gaius Baltar...my boyfriend absolutely loves him, but I think i'd rather smack him in the face more often than like him. =P

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Just when I thought people can't get any lower..BOOM! I will refrain myself from commenting on FrellingBlonde's (or whatever it was the name I can't go back to see it because I'm posting from my phone) posts. What I'd like to do is give Kristine an online round of applause for handling this very profesionally and accepting these so-called "critiques" with class.

7. PalmettoHunna

PalmettoHunna Hit and Run

When did eveyone start talking about BSG...where I been:)? I thought we established that everyone is entitled to an opinion...so, why is this still going on?

8. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

The BSG thing was my fault... :p