UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It just makes me laugh myself stupid! :lol:

Do you think they'll change the title to Ass Kicking instead of Fannysmacking?! In a way, I really hope they don't. I want to tell the kids I teach to watch Fannysmacking!! Any excuse to say it, really! :lol: :lol:

2. csilovegrissom

csilovegrissom Hit and Run

Its a great name lol - I wander if they actually say the name in the episode! Can u imagine Grissom saying it? lol hilarious

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

hey everyone i am the bearer of great news...well maybe not great but news thats good for a laugh hehe. In the tv mag that comes with The Sun the title of this weeks episode is indeed Fannysmackin' :lol:

4. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I laughed when I heard that name!! I am spoiled, so I admit that it looks like a great episode. Even if it has a bad title!! :lol:

csilovegrissom I'm spoiled too, and agree with what you say about this season. It looks completely different, and very exciting.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

FANNYSMACKIN LOL LOL! Oh that is priceless. Kevin Federline is in this episode apparently. Oh, the joy...ahem. He's a goon.

I think it's a Grissom and Cath case so thats good for me lol. :D Roll on Tuesday.

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Wahey!! *does a little dance* Come on! That's me laughing for an hour! :lol:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I would actually pay good money to hear Grissom say 'fannysmakin' LOL oooo I would actually wee myself.

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'll start a kitty! How funny would that be? Loving your work, ams! He would definitely be da man then! :lol:

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Maybe we should start a 'Grissom to say "Fannysmackin" fund' and send it to TPTB LOL!

Well, I for one am looking very much forward to Tuesday's fannysmacking. Oh jeezus, I canna say that wi a straight face. FANNYSMACKING! Lol. Eee by 'eck that's funny.

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm watching Five US at the moment and he's already said 'fart' and 'shrunken testicles' twice, so it should be no big stretch to hear him utter the immortal word - Fannysmacking! Come on Griss, just for us!

11. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I reckon he might just say it, if we ask him very nicely to!!

Fannysmackin! I still laugh, its such a wierd title for a episode!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Only one day to go. :D

I'm really looking forward to this episode, I really hope it won't be a let down. I have high expectations for this season. :p

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm looking forward to this episode too, as I am fully spoiled I am hoping it lives up to the hype :)

Tuesday night is once again my favourite night of the week!

14. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I cant wait to see this episode, I've seen the most dramatic part and its amazing so I cant wait to see the rest. But once again, I'll have to miss it :(

I would have thought they would have changed the title for here though, but I found it quite funny in the Radio Times the author having to explain what Fannysmakin means in America :lol:

Its my favourite night of the week now too :)

15. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I think it will live up to all the hype. It looks a good episode, and I can't wait.

Roll on Tuesdays!!!

Btw, Happy Birthday Elsie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.