UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I absolutely loved this episode. It was so dark and original and certainly made me laugh.

Can't comment on Cath's case as I missed that bit (had to pick mum up from work).

Warricks case fasintated me. I didn't even think your brain could fall out of your head if the hole was big enough. Certainly learned something there.

Nick's case was very touching. I love the way he feels for his victims and that he looks like he could burst into tears at any second. It's good acting but also shows that they are human no matter what they put up with every day.

The Nevada Chainsas Massacre was a hoot. Such imagination and very gory too. Had me laughing all the way through.

Loved the way they tied everthing together with the bodies all talking to each other after they were dead.

To tie up it was an episode that took you through all the emotions, the many varied cases they deal with and how stupid people can be.

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSI was interesting last night, although I wasn't overjoyed by it. The cases were fairly dull, and I guess because they needed to complete each one so fast I think it lacked a lot of the excitement and expectation that makes CSI great.

It was OK though, Catherine was great and so was Brass, even if the case wasn't. I had to suspend disbelief for Warrick and Greg's case, as I will never be convinced by the brain popping out. Er, I don't think so CSI...Plus the case was dull and didn't really make any sense.

Nick's case was over far too quickly, just a random act, although his reactions and emotions were great. I quite liked the chainsaw bit, and as a (very) left handed person myself, I can confirm the difficulties with using tools and the like.

I kind of felt they were all a set of random story ideas which would never make it into a normal episode, so they put them here instead, and to make it more interesting they had to have the corpses talking and have a little moral tale from Grissom at the end, you know he does it because the dead need someone to speak for them! I wasn't impressed, but as always it was watchable. Roll on next week.... :)

3. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

It wasn't a bad episode, but I agree with Elsie about that because they were going so fast, it lacked the excitement, and the twist you expect from CSI.

Catherine's case, and Warrick's case was too predictable for me, Nick's case was very touching and emotional, yo just don't expect something like that to happen, yet it does, and Grissom and Sara's was great! Their faces as they went through the door, and the looks they gave each other! I'm looking forward to those two working together again.

The speaking corpses was weird and my sister screamed and frightened the life out of me when the dead girls eye's opened. :eek: Cause she hadn't read any spoilers, she didn't know that was going to happen!!! i told her she should read the spoilers! :D

Hope for a better eppy, next week!

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

That's true... hadn't thought about like that. But it may have been a touch disturbing if I had! :lol:

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm a bit unsure about this episode. It was different all right. I'm with you poppy, I prefer bigger cases. Liked Cath's. Liked Warricks cuz he looked damn hot with the wifebeater and his jacket over the top. Droolcity.

Brass was his usual amazing self. He's well like me, one sarcastic git! I wee'd my pants when he said that ting about the arm. What a leg end!

The thing about the corpses was wiiierd, the chainsaw guys were hilarious but it was something I didn't expect from CSI. Hmmm, i'm not sure overall about this ep.

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I know! :devil: Scarily weird, but devilishly hot! :lol: Long live white, plastic overalls!

7. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I like Grissom, but not in that way, so I can't really agree with that comment. I'm more of a Nick gal!!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

This episode stunned me a little at the beginning. As this is CSI it seemed a little out of place to have people from the dead waking up. But, and it's a big BUT, I thought this episode was fantastic, I loved how the stories were told and the stories themselves weren’t so bad. They were far more condensed than we are used to, and I admit with the 4X4 episode in season 5 (to which this was similar) the story lines seemed to be a lot more involved, but I still really, really liked this episode. When I realized David Eigenberg was guest starring I was so pleased, I love him and I think his fantastic. :D Also the banner Elsie made (the banner I'm using at the moment) was from this episode. :lol:

The worst story, in my opinion, was the brain falling out of the head story line, too far fetched and I had to hold back the laughter when David first indicated she had no brain.

The best story, again in my opinion, was the chainsaw massacre. Grissom and Sara working together was great (and don't mean just the shipping side of it), it reminded me a little of the old CSI episodes, and I enjoyed Grissom and Sara doing the reconstruction. Also Sara was just so, so, so gorgeous in this episode. :)

Man, that was too funny. :lol:

So far I'm really enjoying this season much better than the last. :D

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, I agree. It was very first series in the way Grissom and Sara worked together. Cheeky little comments to each other. That works with them.

10. Tinkerbell

I love it when they work a case together, I think both characters play off each other very well. It was nice to see it in this episode. :)

11. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Now that Grissom and Sara are officially together, everything they do, unless it just me, seems to have a double meaning. And the looks they give each other. You now know there's far more behind them.

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm still a lil undecided bout this whole ep. I don't ship GSR but I definatly see where you guys are coming from.

Tinkerbell, is that actor you mentioned Steve from Sex & The City (I think it was Steve, Miranda's man?)

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

The chemistry is strong in them! :lol: I liked early series Grissom and the interaction with Sara. It was very light and breezy until angst came in. I think this series is trying to bring the lightheartedness back - ship or not. There are some heavy cases in this series, and there needs to be people other than Brass and Hodges injecting a little humour.

14. csilovegrissom

csilovegrissom Hit and Run

I thought it was a really great episode. It was easy to watch and very different and i like it when they do that.

My fave storyline was the guy who came back from Iraq and met his daughter for the first time. It was really sad but i loved how happy he was that he had met his daughter and that his wife and daughter were not there with him.

I am a bit spoiled so i knew all about this episode and all the others to come but it looks like the creators are pulling out the stops to make this a great season and i have a feeling they will pull it off. Every episode seems to be different from what they normally do and i am looking forward to them goin more into the characters lifes.

I am a GSR fan so every time their is a grissom and sara scene (even when they weren't together) there is always a hidden meaning and we are always looking really closely.

I love how at ease they are with eachother i know its because of the fact that they are a couple but its cool how Sara being with Grissom has bought the lighthearted sara out.

anyway im blabbing too much.....on with the discussion lol

15. Tinkerbell

Yes, that's him! I loved him in Sex And The City. It's was so nice to see him guest star in this episode. :)

I agree. I also like the way it's being handled with the two of them now together. It's totally professional, but you have moments or looks now and again, but it's not overly done which is nice. The past two seasons Sara has really grown on me, she has just seemed a lot more happier in herself. I personally think Toe Tags has some wonderful Sara moments. :)

I can’t wait until Tuesday for the new episode, although the name of the episode makes me cringe a bit. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.