TV Flops

sarahvma said:
and
the ABC show Brothers and Sisters with Calista Flockhart
did that show make it a season?

It's still on.

phew. I read the last one and :eek:
I think its still one the fist season, or maybe halfway in the second? I can't tell between seasons and half seasons anymore...Its on Sundays after Desperate Housewives.

another show that sunk in a sea of crime shows was The Handler. I remember that show from only a few years ago. The now Lindsey on CSI NY starred. I think it was decent, but missed the spark of some of the other ones that seem to make it.

and Joan of Arcadia was two seasons, wasn't it?

I have a couple more flops that should never have even been produced.

The Trouble with Larry which was a show about a man who was abducted baboons on the night before his wedding and his return ten years later.

The other flop would have to be Cop Rock.

Cop Rock was made by the same people who did NYPD Blue, but Cop Rock was about cops who during and after cases break into song about the cases as a way to relax.

Anyone remember the show Just The Ten Of Us? Basically it was a spinoff of Growing Pains which focused on the life of a high school football coach, his wife and his 8 kids trying to live off a teachers salary. The bumbling character of Coach Lubbock worked as a recurring character, but not really when it was the main character. Of course, the only reason I really watched JTTOS was because of Jamie Luner and Brooke Theiss. :devil: :D

Since that show lasted two and a half seasons, it is not so much of a flop as some shows these days that barely last past their first or second episodes, like the recent "Drive." I remember that show, one of many the networks would try to base around a star better known for stand-up comedy.

Emily's Reasons Why Not was cancelled after one episode.

Who's your Daddy?, after one episode because adopition groups found it morally unethical and was majorly protested.

Back