Totally cool GRISSOM quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a quote!
wow, guess there IS a number of good grissom quotes:eek:, you've started repeating urselves.

Grissom: There's three things I hate. Men who beat their wives. People who hurt children. And people who sell drugs to minors.

That wasnt the exact quote but you get the message.

the quote says "there's 3 things i have a real problem with, men who beat their wives, sexual assault on children, and the scum who deal "death" to kids"

the quote says "there's 3 things i have a real problem with, men who beat their wives, sexual assault on children, and the scum who deal "death" to kids"
what episode was that from?

grissom:"shovels and screens, chutes and ladders"
grissom:"your a grown man nick stop whining"

BRASS: Let me get this straight, Larry. An old man refuses to let you steal his money, so you jack a Hummer and try to run over his taco stand?
LAWRENCE LAFONTAINE: Maybe.
GRISSOM: I think this is the dumbest thing we've ever heard.

It's hard for him because he's such a funny out-going person who likes to joke around, but Grissom doesn't like it when he does that. Poor Greggo!

BRASS: Let me get this straight, Larry. An old man refuses to let you steal his money, so you jack a Hummer and try to run over his taco stand?
LAWRENCE LAFONTAINE: Maybe.
GRISSOM: I think this is the dumbest thing we've ever heard.

IMO that was the best storyline of 4X4 :rolleyes:
Can't beat Grissom and Brass. :D

SARA: Grissom, Catherine briefed us about your birth date.
WARRICK: Yeah, what's up with that?
GRISSOM: Coincidence. Make anything more of it gives Millander more power than he deserves.
NICK: We work together; he can't outsmart all five of us.
GRISSOM: Yes, he can.

Warrick Brown: What happened to my evaluation?
Gil Grissom: You're sitting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back