"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

Destiny said:
I liked the ep, I found it to be different, though I wish we would have heard a little more from the dead, though I have to admit it was unique. There were alot of funny lines. I found it touching with the man who just returned from Iraq and got to meet and hold his first child.

Super Dave gets married in twenty-one days "and counting" lol, the writers didn't do alot of Catherine drama as its been called it was refreshing to see that she is trying to move forward. Apparently Warrick and Tina are still married and still trying to work that out *senses some upset fans on that one* lol.

I think the reason that the cases didn't have a challenge to them is because as the descript suggests it was based on the view of the dead, but also how they got there, I don't think it was so much about the "Who done it" but rather the victims, and the investigation. In fineal the students seemed scared and yet they had the couriousity that seemed to make Grissom slightly proud.

I give the ep an 8/10 reason because imo they should have dealt more with the dead talking a bit more.

thanks Destiny.
i appreciate your review. i still haave a few hours till i can see it, and i for one am looking forward to it. 4x4, by the way is in my top 5 favorite episodes.
no offense to anyone, but i am sorta bothered by something and feel the need to share it. i take csi very personally. i feel like many people are so excited by fannysmacking, that they didnt give themself a chance to enjoy this ep...dont get me wrong, its ok, i just had to get it off my chest... i havent yet seen it, but still, as i said im excited.
i love greg, and am greatly looking forwars to fannysmacking, but the same way that i look forward to any new ep. i give myself a chance. i think that probably the only one that i found boring in an extreme way was popping tags.
and as i understood from a quick peek in the hodges thread...my guy wasnt in it...:( sucks. hope hes there next week.
and superdave...what a sweetie...its nice that they are talking about his marriage. i was happy when he mentioned the futureinlaw dinner in BTK. i was worried that the writers would drop it. hes a good guy.
anyway, ill report to you guys once i see it, in about 10 or 12 hours.
thanks for listening, and if my rant didnt make sense, i appologize. i just woke up from a not restful 2 hour sleep, which was considered my 'night sleep'.

I'mgoing to watch tonights episode on sunday, but there were good Nick moments?

if so thats good love my Nicky, and if what I have read about next weeks episode is true, it should be good!

and why does every one hate K-Fed? I don't like him, but to me he's just a cheese ball, but other then that he hasn't hurt any one... unless you count his music, just thought I'd get that out.

And real quick about next weeks episode.....

now I think Nick putting the beat down on him will be cool, becouse any time I can get Nick pulling a Det. Stabler, oh how good that will be, wonder if there will be any trouble from him doing that, and don't even get me started on what's ging to happen to Greg... and I hope it's ok that I talk about it here.

bye.

I didn't catch the Cath/Brass talk but why didn't she mention whether Sam was dead or alive?

Dunno why Cath didn't mention whether Sam was alive or not. Personally I think he's dead, having been shot twice in the chest (plus he was old!). :D Would have been crazy if he'd been in there with the rest of the dead people.

ooh yeah really, wonder why they didn't do that lol Though some time may have passed between eps, it usually does.

MacsGirlMel said: btw...anyone ever give thought to grading the eps here like we do over in the NY area?
Nope, if you want to give it a grade you can do so of your own (1-10 scale), each forum has their own way of doing it, and this is ours.
nicksarafan2 said:
and why does every one hate K-Fed? I don't like him, but to me he's just a cheese ball, but other then that he hasn't hurt any one... unless you count his music, just thought I'd get that out. And real quick about next weeks episode.....
now I think Nick putting the beat down on him will be cool, becouse any time I can get Nick pulling a Det. Stabler, oh how good that will be, wonder if there will be any trouble from him doing that, and don't even get me started on what's ging to happen to Greg... and I hope it's ok that I talk about it here.
*Points out what was said above regarding discussion of future eps in current ep threads.

Friendly Reminder to everyone,
This is about the ep "Toe Tags" any mention of a future ep is a spoiler for those who are trying to avoid them, please be mindful of that, there is a "Spoiler Lab" for future eps, and soon we will be putting a discussion thread up for said future eps. Thank you.
MacsGirlMel said:
I didn't catch the Cath/Brass talk but why didn't she mention whether Sam was dead or alive?
Maybe the writers thought the fans would just figure that by the look on her face, her actions and Brass asking her if she was alright, and her saying things like working helps that people would guess that she is mourning. Otherwise I would think that she would make mention of contacting a hospital or vice versa if he were still alive.

Need help

Can anyone tell me what the model was taking a picture of when she fell from the cliff?

MacsGirlMel said:
LOL. TPTB are probably still trying to decide on that one. :D

Well, this will never be one of my favs.-stupid and boring and bordering on the absurd :( I tried really hard to get into it, but left me cold :( I did enjoy Nick, he's so compassionate, & soo cute, and Warrick so intense, those eyes :p and the banter between Sara and her boss, about his first lecture in San Francisco, good memory- Sara, eight years ago :eek:and I'd also like to know about Sam,? Brass always sharp and his quips funny- :D and Doc, rules, he's so good!!! but dead people don't talk!!!!! only in the "Sixth Sense" silly, and that, after last week's riveting, fascinating, amazing episode, was just not up to par, in my opinion :( they all can't be winners- and WP, please grow your beard back and let your hair grow- strange, that 3 week's ago, on the cover of the TV Guide, his hair was dark, and all of a sudden it's grey :confused: hopefully next week's will be more exciting ;)

csiinblacksmall2.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how that phone info survived that fall. And that was just one great scene..which, the phone was found by Greg, so it's even better.

Can anyone tell me what the model was trying to photograph? I completely missed it because my husband kept flipping over to watch the Colorado hockey game! Please help. Thanks!

The model was photographing a bald eagle.

As to the cell phone, heck I have dropped mine, had it kicked around, shoot the darn thing should be dead by now, but its still going strong, Guess it depends on the model of phone.

I love it :)

I loved the underlying intellectual point to the episode. Only Grissom can pull that off. He showed up in every case, to hand out advice. It showed what a fantastic scientist he is. I love the over the top crime scene with the chainsaw, lol. I knew the cases were predictable, but that really wasn't the point. I also loved Doc's natural selection line LOL.

I agree, the Sam thing can be played out longer that way. I also liked how the female csi student was like Sara in Grissom's class. I like the way Griss looked at her like she reminded him of sara.

Back