"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

NicksGirl said:
This episode did absolutely nothing for me. Very boring.

Well, NicksGirl guess we're in the minority :( I'm with you- after last week's blockbuster, this paled in comparsion- ridiculous :rolleyes: different strokes- ;)

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

pabzi said:
henry. his name is henry. see above. i wrote about him.

oh i'm sorry, thanks for clearing that up even before I posted. sheesh, guess I should actually LOOK at the entire thread before posting

Wojo said:
I hope they didn't spoil it with re-writes where it's just Nick solo and Greg fades away...wouldn't put it past them.

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I can't believe this post I made actually turned out to be true!!! Maybe I'm psychic?

Otherwise I liked this episode, it was pretty cool. Except for the chainsaw case. I thought that was extremly lame. Greg looked adorable in his helmet and sunglasses. :)

I kinda liked it
I thought it was better than BTK pt.1
the Marine story was touching and the fact that he said that it was the best week of his life...

I liked that Warrick and his wife are at least talking to each other, that she's not some lost person out there in obvivian like some of the regulars seem to have gone.. :confused:

but the chainsaw case was too 'out there' for me

Catherines case was the best for me, then the Marine

let's see what next week will bring...

Re: Toe Tag discussion...music?

Allotrios said:
I think he meant that you don't just fall asleep and drown; you'd wake up. She would have had to have been forced to stay under the water.

Anyway - same question as the_evil_hand; anybody have an idea what the title of that song was? I swear, they pick the most interesting music for this show. I Googled the few lyrics I could catch - something about walking in the sly - but came up empty.
Its "Walk in the Sky" by Bonobo. I love the song too. :D

desertwind said:
NicksGirl said:
This episode did absolutely nothing for me. Very boring.

Well, NicksGirl guess we're in the minority :( I'm with you- after last week's blockbuster, this paled in comparsion- ridiculous :rolleyes: different strokes- ;)
Count me in, I haven't finished watching the episode yet because its quite boring. I love the intro though, with Doc stitching up the DB, and I was glad that the scene where the dead came back to life didn't look as ridiculous as I thought it would be.

I think that they were giving us this break from the fully emotional episodes, like BTK and next week's one.

I cant wait till next week, Nick finally gets to knock someone out

I thought that was kind of a fun episode. Not on-the-edge of your seat wild, but I didn't want it to be. The cases were nice and easy to follow and it had some great little jokes and interactions. Nice little start off for the season. It was nice to see the team working different cases again. Kinda more like the old days.

My husband and I both dug the episode on any number of levels. It ran a good emotional gamut - plenty of inappropriate humor (the safety valve of all forensics workers, I'm sure) and horrific puns, and a bit of angst in the story of the Iraq veteran. Nick's empathy for the widow was beautifully played, and even Archie seemed distressed at the random brutality of the attack when they were going over the tape. And, ultimately, the veteran was the one "corpse" who seemed at peace. All of the "dead" were engaging and kept our interest. Kudos to all the guest stars!

Oh...and the little Grissom - Sara "chainsaw" moment was nothing short of priceless... :lol:

Back