"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

I also liked how the female csi student was like Sara in Grissom's class. I like the way Griss looked at her like she reminded him of sara.

That was my interpretation of that, too.

I liked this episode a lot. The cases were strange and I liked how they really tied in to the point Grissom was trying to make at the end. It was all seamlessly integrated. I give it an 8/10.

Quote of the night: "I'd bet my right arm that's his left arm." -Brass

That dude is FUNNY.

This was a strange, bizarre episode. But definitely good! I like how there were 4 mini stories in one episode. When that girl fell off of the cliff and her brain fell out of her head, omg! That was just too gross! It just really freaked me out. Ugh.
And I agree that Nick did some great acting. :) He was his usual best! teehee

Did anyone catch that comment made by Warrick about that guy should win an Emmy? LOL Was that supposed to be some sort of message? lol

Can't wait for next week's show!

This episode really didn't do it for me. Because there were so many cases, I didn't have the time to get emotionally invested in any of them; the screen time of the individual CSIs was limited, so I didn't feel I had the opportunity to "connect" with any of them either. For some reason, the timing seemed "off" on it as well. I'm not really sure. Maybe it was me.

Someone above noted that perhaps we weren't giving it a chance because of next week's episode, but that's not the case for me. I was really looking forward to it. Maybe my problem was that I really wanted to see Grissom and there was so little of him in it and mostly at the end so by the time he did really show up, I was already disappointed.

ah well, you win some, you lose some.

I liked the bit about lefties and righties ... being a lefty myself.

Edit: I liked about this episode for a few reasons:

1) they showed that some crimes are straightforward. Sometimes there are no twists and turns.

2) Although the dead do talk, the episode helped to focus on each of the lead csi's. e.g. Sara and Grissom (when they first met), Nick (his empathy), Greg (eagle, not boy, scout), Warrick (work first), and Catherine (about her father, and how work helps her).

Overall the episode was just sort of meh to me. I did like the continuity with Cath regarding Sam's death and having Warrick on the phone to his wife. I'm surprised they're still together.

Greg looked cute in climbing gear and I thought the idea of the woman's brain popping out of her head was pretty cool. Is that really possible? And apparently Greggo was also an Eagle Scout. Add that on the fact that he was captain of his high school chess team and his cute factor has doubled! We didn't really see much of him though. I guess thats because he was busy filming next weeks eppy which is very Greg-centric.

I really felt that the sad and poignant story with the Iraqi vet should have gone last....just like in 4x4. Nicky was showing his empathy all over the place when he was telling the wife what happened to her husband. Props to GE on that one.

I guess its true that Brass and Sophia are now the only detectives in Vegas because instead of having Vega or Cavalliere or Vartann, Sophia and Brass worked all four cases.

I didn't adore the episode. I do like when they really take their time with a case, but in truth, there are probably SO many cases that real CSIs just don't spend that much time on because there isn't that much to find. In the case of these episodes, it was just sort of like, "Nope, no mystery who the killer is, so it's really important that we find out the how instead of the why".

But I thought it was incredibly solid. So far the general calibre of these episodes outweigh that of 5 and 6 by a longshot.

The fact that they didn't wow me, but I still liked them? I never felt that way about 5 and 6 episodes - they were either good or boring.

And for me, it's more important that they be consistent, like in seasons 1-4.

Griss always say that the dead talk to the CSI's through evidence ... figuratively the dead are talking to us (the audience).

Now (well yesterday), they talked to us literally.

I thought that episode was the coolest, but not the greatest.

Re. Catherine, I think the writers might have left it ambiguous as it's the first one they filmed and they probably didn't know what the outcome was going to be.

Brass had the best line: "I bet my right arm, that's his left arm"

HAHAHA

New member here, I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a listing of the tracks/artists that are played during each episode. There were a couple songs that caught my ear on last nights episode and I'd like to check them out. Thanks in advance for any help!

1) they showed that some crimes are straightforward. Sometimes there are no twists and turns.

I agree with you on this one, hodges. Some cases are straightforward and don't have all the twists and turns we come to expect. I liked this episode because the dead knew who killed them, but we didn't. I liked that all the CSI got some screen time. And, of course, my boy Warrick in the vest with no sleeves. Yummy! However, he needs to trim the fro. I don't like it that big. Looks out of control.
I think we saw so little Griss because he's going to miss some episodes. We have to get a little used to him not being the focus of every episode. I like how he popped up in each case; shows that even though his CSI are the best, they still need to talk to the man every now and then.
Overall, I liked this episode because it was different. I'm looking forward to all of the new episodes, so I can't wait.

Welcome, Jack Bauer. You might want to check the threads in the CSI Music Forum of this board. Go to the main index and scroll down till you find that section. While you are at it, take a peak at the description of each of the other areas of this message board.

Another place to check for music in each episode is Elyse's CSI Site. Scroll down the menu selections on the left side of the page until you come to the music of each of the three CSI series. But that site is not always up to date and may take a while to add the music for last night's episode.

Hope this helps. Enjoy the site.

anyone know whothe new lab rat is? He was new.

You mean the guy working Nick's case with the drugs? He isn't new, but I don't know his name. He's been in several other episodes.

Back