"Toe Tags" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: Toe Tag discussion?

Yeah, that makes sense. I had to stop and think for a minute when I heard him say "Grissom's tub", I was wondering if I missed something...

Overall, I thought the episode was good, better than I expected. But I was expecting Nick and Greg to be working together on that case. I'd like to know what happened with that...? :confused:

And next week's should be good, but sad...I'm glad they're finally having a Greg episode, but unfortunately that means he has to become "a victim"... :(

I liked the ep, I found it to be different, though I wish we would have heard a little more from the dead, though I have to admit it was unique. There were alot of funny lines. I found it touching with the man who just returned from Iraq and got to meet and hold his first child.

Super Dave gets married in twenty-one days "and counting" lol, the writers didn't do alot of Catherine drama as its been called it was refreshing to see that she is trying to move forward. Apparently Warrick and Tina are still married and still trying to work that out *senses some upset fans on that one* lol.

I think the reason that the cases didn't have a challenge to them is because as the descript suggests it was based on the view of the dead, but also how they got there, I don't think it was so much about the "Who done it" but rather the victims, and the investigation. In fineal the students seemed scared and yet they had the couriousity that seemed to make Grissom slightly proud.

I give the ep an 8/10 reason because imo they should have dealt more with the dead talking a bit more.

They're killing him off? :(!

(Forgive if I'm way off; I'm not a regular viewer. But I like all three series', and watch them when I can.)

They're showing more scenes of Doc Robbins out in the field. Cool. And I guess Super Dave is no longer in the doghouse. I'm glad he's still on the show.

Forgot to say that the Asian actor, John Yune I think his name is, is a doll!

Hey, Hi Archie! Nice to see you!

Oh and Greg, you sweet, hot thang you! You are looking so gorgeous!

This was "4x4" redux, though not as good emotionally. I must admit it WAS the first eppy filmed to shake away the cobwebs. It was a bit disjointed so, we didn't have more of an emotional punch.

Though we got lots of great Nick moments, loved the pissed off as hell look at the gas station, arms crossed...and those sunglasses and I swear the yoga and added muscle tone loooooks so good on him. Also like our Nick to get the 'more' emotional storyline.

The first case, ego and me being silly...Mr "Sing" as in Sung...and faun shue (sp?)? Huh, so "The Art of War" popped in my head...just like GE's comments about Lady Heather after APM..again silly, goofy ego, but so much to laugh at.

Chain saws..snort! Again liked it, though okay drop ONE of the cast and juggle later for better roundness..though is Warrick's fro getting a way bit out of hand? Also, yes enough about Tina, get a divorce!

Makes me mad they cut out the part from BTK where Sam was supposed to tell Catherine that Warrick was back to being a regular in the mornings...oh well, perhaps they will slap it in somewhere else.

Not my top ten, but I liked.

Before people start let's keep next week's promo talk in its own thread... :-D

I agree Destiny... The ep did seem a little rushed, but I thought it was an interesting change to seperate the episode into parts and it was neat to see things from the victim's POV. But I thought that Greg and Nick were supposed to work on a case together too! :( Oh well, Greg's rock climbing scene made up for it. :D

I agree with Destiny whole heartedly. The end was touching as well. And it's so very true; that very line was pounded into our heads throughout Mortuary Science. "They can't speak for themselves."

It certainly struck a few chords.

Allotrios said:
They're killing him off? :(!
If you're referring to Greg, no there not killing him off.

Friendly Reminder to everyone,
This is about the ep "Toe Tags" any mention of a future ep is a spoiler for those who are trying to avoid them, please be mindful of that, there is a "Spoiler Lab" for future eps, and soon we will be putting a discussion thread up for said future eps. Thank you.

Oh will add before going to bed *yawn* I'm still thrilled to see that GE was given something with more chops and he did an amazing job..biased, oh heck yeah! Also nice to see him and Grissom talk in their office like two respected workers would...on even ground.

Well, apparently I'm not the only one who thought 4x4 immediately. While not the most gripping CSI episode, I thought it had it's moments. I liked the tour Grissom gave even though I'm sure Ecklie or the sherriff probably forced him to do it. I'm surprised he didn't pass it on to Catherine. Still, he did a good job with his little speeches. I thought Nick showed a lot of compassion for the soldier's widow, you could see he really wished he could give her a better answer than just random acts of violence.

The chainsaw story was just ridiculous, it was so obvious from the dead guys' conversation that it was downright funny. I think if they'd stretched that story to fill one episode with some big, serious investigation and minus the talking corpses and arrived at the same conclusion, it would've been a pretty crazy episode to follow. In this case it was just comic relief.

Next week's ep, though, looks intense.

Ohhhhhhh, I'm sorry. But it's good to know, thank you. I think I'm going to go look for that song again; you all have been very friendly and pleasant to talk with.

Again - what great music choices. It always seems to set just the right mood. Sometimes, they even seem to lend clues. Though with this episode, clues would have been a little pointless for reasons already discussed. It was a great scene, though, artistically directed.

Thank you for the discussion, everyone; goodnight!

Nothing outstanding, but at least worth watching, I thought. Even though my mom, who hadn't seen spoilers, guessed it right away "What, is she gonna wake up?" (me: well sort of...it looks that way but she didn't really")

I liked the Grissom backstory,and agree about GE's acting. Oh and yummy Warrick with sleevless shirt. *drool*

btw...anyone ever give thought to grading the eps here like we do over in the NY area?

I liked it, being able to see the reactions of the dead people when they realize they're dead. We usually only get to see the reactions from relatives and such but we never think about how the dead person feels, because well, they're dead. Was interesting in my opinion, because how would you react if you found out you were dead? Something to think about. Anywho, :( at the lack of Greg, looking forward to next week though. Warrick needs to trim the 'fro, that thing is gonna attack somebody soon. :D

I thought George was wonderful in this, it was just so good to see him get that empathy going again and I did like that conversation in Grissom's office, like they were equals just co-workers talking about the case, hashing it out, giving a little advice.

While the episode was a little rushed, it's next week's episode that I hope goes by very slowly so there will be as much Greg screen time as possible, and hopefully Nick being so totally pissed off that the empathy and angst just totally go off the charts.

Back