Time Change This Weekend for North America

Re: Time Change This Weekend

Where you guys from that change so early tonight?
According to http://www.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/g.html

Changing last Sunday in October: most of Europe (including Russia), Lebanon, Iraq, Tunisia, Cuba, Greenland, Mexico (except Sonora)

Changing first Sunday in November: US (Except Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and Arizona), Canada (excluding Saskatchewan and parts of Quebec, B.C., and Ontario), Bahamas

Check the link above for more info.

And still bars weren't open an hour longer! :lol:

I just read an article that here in north, we get so much light anyways that this time change doesn't really have effect on us, but I guess you gotta do what EU tells you to do

Finland - time change since '81

Mine won't change 'till first day in Nov. I'm from the South. Where you guys from that change so early tonight?

Europe changed there clocks at 2am on Sunday :) When Bush changed the time in the US he couldn't have done it at the same time Europe does could he. No he had to go and pick different days :brickwall: I know wrong thread for this but I'll be glad when he goes. And I'm a Canadian.

Gained an hour today :). Loving the fact that most of my clocks change automatically. All I had to do in my room was change my watch and clock radio. Still have to change my car clocks though but as I'm rarely in it, think it'll be alright. They'll be correct in about 6 months time lol. Although today it feels far later than it actually is.

i always feel puzzled after time changes, we had it on saturday night, and i still cant feel the actual time.
and as it was introduced for electricity savings, a few days ago i read that (at least in Europe) it reached the limit, that we actually dont benefit from it anymore :eek:
I also dont like the fact that it gets dark around 5pm :(

Now is the time to remind the North American crowd to change their clocks this weekend. Before you go to bed Saturday night change your clocks back 1 hour. We finally get back that hours sleep we lost in March :)

And it's about time! I've been so tired this week it's beyond ridiculous :lol:

Well it's that time of year again.

For those of us living in North America we get to change our clocks this weekend. It's spring so we move the time forward one hour before we go to bed on Saturday night. It's also a good time to change the batteries in your smoke detectors.

Last reminder for time change tonight here in the states and some other countries. Turn clocks forward an hour. You lose an hour of sleep. I lose an hour of work.

I'm so glad that I saw this. I had totally forgotten about this and would have never remembered.
Heading off the change clocks.

Blah, I was awake last night at 1:59am and then it changed to 3, which is upsetting because my mom made me go to bed. :lol: I hate losing an hour.

I love Daylight Savings. I like it staying lighter later at night.

It's Europe's time soon to change the time. I always find out about it the day after the time is changed and I always have problems. But not this year ha ha time, ha ha!

Gosh, I thought it's this weekened because of your post but thankfully it's next week. Should trust my memory - last Sunday of March.

Good to know it's next week, I have so much to do this weekend that I'd hate to lose an hour :lol: though changing would be tough anyway ;)

Back