The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

yeah, while the CSI's know everything - it's usally the detectives that have to act dumb, but she did give us some great scenes - and some where funny. Like on Grave Young Men - at the beginning, when she seemed drunk :D

I've always like the big earrings she wears. Now that takes courage, wearing earrings that can get tangled up in your hair! Plus sometimes it can really be a fashion fau pau, but she handles it nicely.
Oh, and who doesn't want that figure?

965996df64.jpg

Indeed! However, thanks to her having 'her figure' I gotta date with a friend, a muffin, and a cup of coffee...

You have a very impressive memory! ;) I'll be there - such a shame it's only 'virtual'. :(

At least we now know that it wasn't Sofia's choice to leave the show. Mind you, that puts the writers in a very unfavourable light, in my opinion. I know things can be tough in the showbiz industry, but unless there's something significant that we don't know, I think the writers have treated Sofia and her fans very badly. Up until a few weeks ago, she was fully expecting to begin filming Season 4 with the rest of the cast and crew at the end of July. :rolleyes:

Sofia has reacted very positively though, with dignity and self-respect, so kudos to her. :)

I'm hoping the writers have said to her that her absence may well be a temporary one. *crosses everything that I am capable of crossing!*

Thanks, Lucy! I'm an elephant and an elephant never forgets (I don't really look like an elephant *just a nickname I've picked up*)!

I do agree Sofia has reacted to this 'news' with great optimism and has promised us fans something new soon, and I wait for it anxiously... Even if CSI: Miami is no longer a project for her, I still love her and her work!

no i haven't CSI Miami is the first and only thing I've seen her in, I'll have to hunt around :lol:

i saw her on friends and then i laughed

I've seen it at several movie rental places, happy hunting! I saw it on EncoreLove channel a couple of months ago!

lmao ahah detective..every time someone says something like that i go "csi haha"

:lol: everytime someone asks some weird science question, im like "ooooh that's because", or "thats called".... lol because of CSI, and some times I quote them.... well only the good ones, but I have been known to say "Hi, I'm Detective Salas" in Sofia's accent, :lol: It keeps my newef happy :lol:

Yeah, lol.
Oh, I want to warn you, just in case, that there is some 'content' in it so you may not want to rent it for the family.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back