The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this thread exists or not but I couldn't find it. If there is feel free to lock this one, and if not I believe we should appreciate all our cast members: past, present and future. :D

Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

No I don't want her to leave the show will be so different if she goes and Horatio will be lost without her.

Hi HoratioAndMe . I'm not quite sure why your polls aren't working. For the type of poll you are posting, try leaving the 'Enable start/stop time' boxes unchecked. Also, try checking the box that says 'Force users to vote before viewing'. This should hopefully work. :)

Thanks Lucy I'll give it a try!!

You know what's weird? I have the exact same make of dress Sofia is wearing in this picture!!

Sofia_Milos_00.jpg

I don't think anyone can honestly say that they want her to leave. The writers hadn't even developed her well enough and, like alot of fans, I am scratching my head why they would write her out... She said herself she loved the H/Y happenings as did one of the producers. *sighs*

There's no way I want Yelina to leave. Her scenes with Horatio are the best! I really, really hope this rumour is just a bad dream. :(

I don't want her to leave either. :( I didn't realize that fully until I read that she might leave....if that makes sense...

Yeah, we love her. Not only is she great on the show, she is also awesome in real-life. Here she is at the Annual CCHR (Citizens Commission on Human Rights) Awards Gala, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Feb. 28, 2004
cchr_cruise_sofia.jpg

wow, I like the character... not wait, I love the character... and after an interview and seeing her site - I'm beginning to like her as an actress.

Yeah, it seems she has been one so much longer then that. I don't see how she could, or they could, boot her off after such a short time and the way alot of fans have reacted in a positive way. I'm still going to think she is coming back unless CBS or the actors, writers, etc,. say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back