The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

hmm I liked Stetler - he was "easy on the eyes" ( good looking - but not better than the H man ) Also what I have seen of him and Horatio - I love their little chats and the digs they say to eachother, Also I love the way Stetler brings up Yelina.....mmmm you can sence Horatio's anger :D

Yeah the tension between the 2 is great and it makes good scenes I liked the ones in innocent where Stetler is bringing up Madison and you can really see the anger in H's face you can tell Horatio just wants to hit him. I just don't like the Stetler character he's really slimey.

mmm I liked Stetler, I prefered when he was in Las Vegas, and he had stubble and messy hair - it was soo, hot. :lol: I want him to look like that - then I'm sure Yelina would keep him for good.... But I love the way he asked H if there was anything at the end of the episode - then H tells him she hates champane.... awwwww... She is one lucky lady! :D

I don;t know if it's just me but on imbd.com they have two listings for Sofia - when at first they only had one for Yelina Salas.... does that mean she's back, but to add surprise they've kept it quiet.. or is it just my wishful thinking

I think there are two listings because one is for her role on CSI:M, and the other is for her voice on the CSI:M pc game. The best place to check for any updates about Sofia is at her Official Website.

Thanks Lucy!
What do you guys think? Aren't we long due for a pic posting?! Here's a nice one:

sophia.jpg

Very elegant. Thanks for posting it! :)

i am so jelous of her cause she has gorgeous curls and she knows how to take care of them. my curls are litterally boring cause i cut my hair. im trying to grow it out but its takin forever.

I thought I'd come on in and say I'd love to see her come back to the show. I've grown quite attatched to her character

Im gonna miss her little knowing smiles to Horatio like when he was interviewing Ryan in 3.03, and she was just giggling :D So sweet

I think I'm gonna miss her people skills. Shes good with people. And the human aspect she brings, I dunno why but she just seems to almost be the 'human' touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back