THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCIS is a similar show, but by a different production company, Belisarius Productions (the company that produced JAG, Quantum Leap, Airwolf, and others). It is not part of Alliance Atlantis Communications and Jerry Bruckheimer's Productions like the others. But there is an NCIS thread over in the General TV and Media Forum of this board.

A very warm welcome to all of the newest newbies! *waves*

I wish you all much fun around the forums. :)

Hi all, newbie here. Heard high praises about this site, by the looks of it, she was right. lol. Looking forward to chatting with you about the fav show on earth. My fav is CSI but I also watch and like Miami and NY and being from NY I can identify with CSI NY. But still CSI is the best.
CSI obsessed. lol

Welcome to TalkCSI, Rozatrinity751! *waves* I'm glad you heard good things about the site and came to join us. ;)

Rozatrinity751 said:
Hi all, newbie here. Heard high praises about this site, by the looks of it, she was right. lol. Looking forward to chatting with you about the fav show on earth. My fav is CSI but I also watch and like Miami and NY and being from NY I can identify with CSI NY. But still CSI is the best.
CSI obsessed. lol

BIG WELCOME MISS ROSA..
congrat.gif
so glad your here.. and have fun.. so so many topics.. ~~~where to go first~~~ :D

hi everybody. i'm new here *wave*. i'm so excited. i've been watching csi for a few years. i also watch csi ny and miami but csi lv is my favourite. english is not my first language so i apologize for any grama or spelling mistake.

i am also a newbie here...
i just started posting in the Shipper Central (and the other topics..)
So far, i like my stay. People are friendly.. and the topics are great!!
Cool site..

Rozatrinity i know that you are new but please be mindful of the no double posting rule. if you need to edit a post to add more content there is a 24 hour period in which you are able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back