THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guten Tag, Stella. Welcome to the nut house. Fresh virtual snacks are on the table by the door. Just curious about something: Are the shows shown in English or translated into German with other voices? If translated, do the voices sound anything like the real actors' voices?

Hey, guten Tag. You speak german? Wow, cool! ;) Thanks I'm glad to be here.
No problem, just ask when you wanna know something. :)

Here in Germany are the shows show translated into German with other voices, right, but I often wish it would be show in English because sometimes the tranlation sucks totally. They say something what they never say in the english script. Some Viewers don't even notice that translation thing but I really do. It sounds better in English.

But the German voices are as good as the English, and especially the German voice of Stella sounds like Melina Kanakaredes real voice. But Garys original voice is so deep and the german voice, too, but not so. I like all the german voices of the actors and yes I think they sound like the real actors voices. But that's just my opinion. Just as I always say, here in Germany we have a great synchro but the translation isn't so good. I hope, I could answer you this question. ;)

Thanks for answering that, Stella. I do not speak German, but there is a website Travlang.com, that translates some words or short phrases into over 80 other languages.

You're welcome Dynamo1. Oh what a cool website, I don't even know that there are this kind of websites. Thanks for sharing it with me!
I have a question, too: Which CSI show do you like the most and which character is your favourite?
Maybe you read in the other Threads that I love CSI:NY and may favourite characters are Stella and Mac.
See you soon, I hope! :)

Hey, thanks Tinkerbell and 4ENSIX for the welcome here! It's nice here and I enjoy my stay just believe me.. :D

Really cool to be with you, guys. ;)

Welcome Stella and mimic, it's nice to see you here and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. :)

Thanks you two! :) I love this site and I just started to be obsessed with it... :lol: The day is too short to post as much as I want to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back