THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Lvodkadiet. I applaud you for being able to stay a lurker for so long, but I'm glad you've joined now. ;) Happy posting!

hey there folks..I thought I'd already posted in this topic but I guess I fell asleep before hitting the "submit" button or something? :p (too many late shifts.. :( )

So let's try again: Been lurking around for a couple of months before joining this board. Seems like a nice place, lots of info and humor available..I like being around CSI addicts ;)

So here's a little bit about me: 26, female, from the Netherlands (no bad jokes about cheese/wooden shoes and tulips ok? :p ) and been hooked since ep 1 of LV! LV continues to be my favorite show, but I watch Miami & New York as well. They broadcast all the shows over here, but I prefer the kind without subtitles and a bit more recent if you know what I mean ;)

Am a sucker for tough chicks with guns, so Sofia and Calleigh = the obvious choice :D
Am a Sassy shipper, quite nuts, my English can be a bit weird (sorry) and..well, you'll start to like this Dutch chick after a while I hope ;)

Hey everyone!
Yes...I'm a newbie! Anyway, I'm so happy to see so many CSI fanatics...Like me!
Ever since my first CSI episode (Grave Danger) I've been watching nothing else...well, maybe a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Friends. =P
I love all three CSI's, but nothing beats the original!

Hello everyone! I am total newbie I introduced myself at the other topic but I wanted to tell how much I love CSI! It rocks just like you all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back