THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TalkCSI, Helluin. *wave* You're the same age as me. ;) (And Harry Potter is great! :D)

Hello :) I'am French, I'am a long time reader, and finally decided to join this board some days ago. I have been a fan from CSI Vegas since season 2. Although, I love all the cast and characters, my favourite character/actor is Grissom/William Petersen, and I've got a soft spot for Brass, Sara and Catherine too.

Hi all. I'm Webbgirl. I've been watching CSI:NY since mid-season 2 (I've since caught up on all of the eps). I started watching because a friend was writing a cracky crossover fic with Numb3rs. That and Gary Sinise. Now I drool over all of the guys and Stella. I tend to cycle through them with varying degrees of character love. *sigh*

I watched the first two seasons of Miami and catch occasional eps now. *sniff* I miss Speed.

Anyway, HI!

Hi, I'm Amy. I live in Virginia, currently a student teacher/ adjunct professor. I started with CSI Vegas when it first came on the air, but I love CSI: Miami the most. I absolutely adore Horatio. I haven't watched a lot of CSI: New York, but I did have the opportunity to see Gary Sinise at Epcot during Christmas and loved it. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello all. I'm a newbie to CSI, after hearing my best pal ramble on incessantly about the sexiness of Grissom, I had to have a look for myself! Got to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Trying to catch the series in the correct order, but seem to be failing miserably :rolleyes: I'm just watching every episode I can.

Glad I found these forums!! Hubby is sick of hearing about CSI :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back