THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Talk CSI: forums Asphyxia, GrissomFan2006, and corgi. It's great to have you all here. :) Hope you enjoy the forums and have a good time.

GGgirl1 said:
Welcome all newbies to the best place on earth for CSI fans!

And GrissomFan2006, I hope you'll come see us on the Billy/Grissom threads! We'll be delighted to have you join our family! :D
I will be there!! :lol:

Hello my fellow CSIers. I'm a newbie and I just want to introduce myself. My name is Tori and I live in Maryland. Oh, and I love CSI!!!!!!!!!!! I look foward to meeting you guys! :)

Welcome Tori09!!!
Enjoy posting and have fun!!!
And Gloomy please post with us!!!! lol you will have fun I promise you! (but I understand what you mean about just reading-but no matter how hard you try, one of the posts will just suck you in!)

BabaOReilly said:
Welcome, welcome and oh yeah- welcome! :D
Repetitious, repetitive, and redundant. :)

Welcome to the nut house, y'all newbies. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat, grab some fat free, calorie free, cholesterol free snacks from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Welcome all!!! Have fun and enjoy and, yeah, grap the fat free cholestarol free etc foor by the door that has already been offered and enjoy!!!!

~xJemmax~

-hey, im new here
i really like this site, my friend mentioned it to me. stokeluver? thats her name on here. well, going to explore later, cause now i have to go to work. but i'll see you guys later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back