THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME emscaptain glad your here
Cheering.gif
and what does ems stand for? and your allowed mistakes, the mods will help you ;)

welcome to all the newbies! never fear, we were all new once. even i myself am not perfect, but im so close its scary :p theres plenty of help to be found all over the board. so dig in and have fun!

Hehe, yes, don't be afraid to be a n00b. I cringe to think of some of my newbie mistakes. :eek:

Welcome, emscaptain! *wave*

Thanks for the warm welcome and welcome to emscaptain !
Yup, I know the drill, wipe my feet and grab a virtual snack. Okie dokie! Excuse me in advance fo my Bulgarian mentality *spits on carpet and smears it with my shoes* No really that's what a lot of simple-minded Bulgarians do :D!
Got any booze? I'd prefer some whiskey!

DandMfan said:
*spits on carpet and smears it with my shoes*
*Gets mop and wipes up mess*
Careful. You don't want to mess up the board's server. It runs slow enough as it is.

Welcome to the nut house, all newbies. Hey, emscaptain, you might be needed to resuscitate some of the CSI scripts if the ratings drop. Keep those paddles charged.

;) *waves* hello every one I am new and finding my way around. I have one question, which I am sure has been answered before, my question is why do you have to post 100 posts before you can have a avatar ?

It seems a bit daft to me :p I'm sure that there are alot of shy people out there who just give up thinking that they will never reach 100 posts.

Welcome and woof woof to puppydog72. There are virtual snacks and kibbles on the table by the door.

I think that the board administrators wanted to be sure that new members would stick around awhile before being given the luxury of having an avatar. Too many members sign up and only post once or twice and never seen again. They do not want to encourage short time spammers.

But until that time, the rule for having a banner graphic in your signature area was relaxed so that there is no minimum required to having one. There are size limitation on each:

Avatar: 100 pixels high by 100 pixels wide.
Banner: t5 pixels high by 220 pixels wide.
And you can have a text signature OR banner but not both.

Hope this helps. So grab some snacks, wipe your paws on the welcome mat so they won't mess up the server, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Hey, welcome all newbies. Have fun around here! :D

If you're a CSI fan, you'll see that you'll get 100 posts sooner than you think
Oh yeah, that's right! ;) I never thought that I get over 100 posts but it's easier than you think. Believe us, puppydog72. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back