THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have managed to wander out of the NY forum, thought I would say hello. Been a member for a while now but in slow in posting much. But that is changing as I find out just how fun this place is.

Edit - cos I can't spell tonight

Hi, n00b here.

I'm a Kiwi (New Zealander) but currently living in New York City. HUGE FAN of CSI, all three shows. I can't possibly be expected to have a favorite.. though, Danny definitely has my hottest man vote.

*shields self from tomatos and other associated foods/props being thrown from Nick/Grissom/Warrick/et al fans*

Just thought I'd say hi :)

*pats the n00b on the head* Good n00b, saying that Danny is the hotness. :lol:

Welcome to the board, KiwiCSI. :D I hope you enjoy it here.

Also, a very warm welcome to midnight_song. I'm glad you popped your head out of the NY forum to say hello. :p

Hello. :] DeathByDaydream is the name... dying in my daydreams is my game. (Sorry, I'm lame... it's based off an AFI song. XD)

I'm a huge CSI fan, have been for years, and I've been an adamant CSI:NY watcher since it started. SO yes. Glad to be a part of the community, kinda sorta... since I basically just arrived. Wooh.

--DBD

Welcome to TalkCSI, DeathByDaydream. :D

You love CSI, so you're automatically part of the community. :lol: We're always glad to see new members. :D

Just stopping by to say hi. Looks great in here, cant wait to get stuck in.

Welcome to the group, GLL! :D

(sorry for not typing the whole nickname, it's cool tho :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back