The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome:)

Fay,it took awhile to find it cause it was buried underneath all the mess:lol:

Hey !
I just signed up and I'm really glad to be here. Well, my name is Andrea and as you can see I'm from Germany. Since 2004 CSI:NY has been my favourite TV show and I totally like every character of this great show. :D
I have to say that this is an awesome site and I ask myself why I didn't join earlier.
See you AnJella

I made an intro in the Miami and LV Forum and completely forgot to make one here! :(

So, hiya guys! My name's Ally! I used to have an account on here long ago, but because I can't remember anything about it and I felt really lame for just lurking after forgetting, I decided to make another! I'm looking forward to talking to you all (some of you...again!) and it feels great to be back! :)

--Ally

Welcome PalmettoHunna, Curiosity, Wolf359, AppleJack, AnJella and LostInEvidence! :D Great to have you guys with us!

And welcome back jolein! Weren't you one of the cg.net girls from back in the day? MrsG will be thrilled to see a familiar face, whenever she gets her ass back in here. :lol:

And Wolf359, it's great to see a fellow DS9 fan! :D Did you make your way over here from TrekBBS? :)

Welcome to the other new faces:)

And welcome back jolein! Weren't you one of the cg.net girls from back in the day? MrsG will be thrilled to see a familiar face, whenever she gets her ass back in here
yep,I was and here I was thinking that my reputation from cg.net was buried under a lot more dust:lol:
Just kidding;)
I hope to see her around soon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back