The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
I joined the forum yesterday. My name is Rosalia and I'm from Spain.

I've followed CSI:NY since it started here. I got the three seasons on DVD (last ones just arrived this week). My favourite character is Don Flack.

About me? I'm a workaholic, I love my job as a computer programmer! I like living in Madrid and hope to visit NY next year! I'd like to have fun here with all of you.

(Hope not to be so shy as I spend more time here!).

Hugs.

Another British newbie here ... who is very tempted by the cookies but refrains...for now

I finally de-lurked over the weekend as a result of the 'why aren't you posting' thread run by the mods :p I have been lurking here for a few months, loving the craziness and finally realised that it was time to start posting.

So I am a thirtysomething Brit who loves to ship for DL :D But I also like the friendships on the show - especially danny and flack. But only seen tidbits of the new season :( so enjoying the re-runs of Seasons 1 and 3 on here in the UK. I had forgotten how 'dark' season 1 was!!

Bella finally gives into temptation and sneaks a cookie....

Another one from Spain!! Welcome, Rtelgeuse!! I'm planing in visiting NY next year too, and hope to go to Madrid next month. Hope to see you posting here a lot!

Faylinn said:
roflbot-woPP.jpg

Haha!Love the piccy Fay (can I call you that?) Made me laugh!

Less, Ghawazee, Rtelgeuse, Cara, Rad and Leanne, welcome to our asylum, aka Talk's NY forum! Enjoy the festivities! :D

A great big hello to any newbies I may have overlooked. :)

Hey Deb, the young ones are calling us "old" again. :lol: Don't they know older means wiser and more experienced. ;)

*Edited b/c my computer hates me* Welcome Messergroupie, Bella and Poison Girl.

Welcome and bienvenida to the newbies ! :D

Rosalia, that Gabriel García Márquez quote is just amazing! So, post more, wanna see it everyday! ;)

Thanks for your welcome, PrettyEyes, but I've been around here for almost a year now. Thanks anyway for your welcome :)

magicmunchies said:
Haha!Love the piccy Fay (can I call you that?) Made me laugh!
I'm glad you liked it--Adam makes everything better. ;)

And yep, Fay is fine--most people call me that. :)

I'd like to welcome all the newcomers! The more the merrier! Wow, so many have stopped to introduce themselves. It's great you all decided to say hi!

Welcome to all the newbies! I see there is an ever growing stack of food being offered by the Vets...I personally come baring more candy and pop. After all Halloween is coming up.
Im 17 and from the Philippines. I think I may be the youngest here.
Hi Cara1090 I'm 17 too, though I'll be 18 in May. (finally legal drinking age in Canada!)
To all the new people, I send out a warm welcome to the best way to spend an afternoon. See ya on the boards!

Well this is definately where the party's at - where are the appy's???
Hey all :)...been around for a few weeks now...lurked for wayyyy longer! lol! The name's Robyn - i'm 25 (add me to the list of January babies), a nurse from British Columbia; I've really gotten into New York in the past year after sort of 'rediscovering' it thanx to the History Channel. Obvious favorite of mine is Flack - mostly because Eddie and I share a birthday ;) - but i also love Danny and Hawkes, and Adam and Sid, and Mac...lol basically i watch this show for the boys!!! WHo's with me? I was a huge D/L fan in the beginning, loved Anna at first - she is the reason I started watching the show again - of course now I have better reasons to continue watching! (aka - Eddie and Carmine)

So, Hi all! *waves enthusiastically* Kay, i'm heading for the dessert table now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back