The Warm Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Welcome all new newbies!

2. csinyfan2007

csinyfan2007 Victim

Another newbie jumping in :). My name is Susan and I am a SAHM of 2 girls living in NH.

I've been a CSI:NY fan since May when I watched the season finale, Snow Day, and was hooked. It is my favorite of all the CSI franchise shows. My favorite character is Stella. Also this show has some of the hottest men on TV and I just love that :D

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Welcome to all the newbies! :D

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

So many newbies! This is fantastic. Welcome, all! Thanks for joining us. Enjoy the fun and post often.

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I'm kinda late but let me just welcome all the newbies as well. *waves* You'll love this place so... have fun!! :D

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Hey people!

So I'm a new user, yes, I admit it. And... I don't know from where to start! It's not that I'm shy or anything, it's just that I've so many things to say; I think it's more abaut being a little bit lazy, you know?

Anyway, I'm going to stop babbling and say, at least, something interesting.

1. I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I've just seen that there are a cuple of users that are from Spain too. Great! cus there is never too much spanish fans, XD

2. I've started seeing CSI since the first season. At first I was so exited, you know, the show was so cool and everything... but, as time was pasing by, my exitement unincressed. Then TPTB came with CSI MIAMI, and I was like "Ok, it may help refresh the franchise". And yes, it helped with the refreshing think, but I didn't like it at all, I haven't seen a whole episode never. And then, from the nowhere, appeared CSI:NY, and with it my prayers where answered. So, yes, I'm still tunned to the original CSI but I'm a big fan of the NY's serie.

3. What I love abaut CSI:NY? Do you believe me if I say everything? Your problem, not mine. No, no, sorry, just kidding. But it IS true that I love all abaut the show.

4. So people is thinking abaut going to NY next summer? SO AM I!!! Going to the big apple has been my dream since I was a little kid! I'm still planning the whole thing, but I can't wait for it to come! So, if there is anyone from NY interested in renting me a room.... hehehe

So, well, that's all by now.

Yas

Oh!! I forgot something!! Congratulations for this grat site! And a big huge for the one who started this thread, it was a wondeerful idea!

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Oh!!

I forgot!! (where do I have my head?) How can I use an avatar?

thanks, again

yas

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Welcome yas and everyone else that joined in the last couple of days! :D

yas you can have an avatar when you've reached 100 posts...and to prevent double posting you can edit (there's a button at the top of your post for that) your posts within 24 hours.

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Welcome yas_NYPD! And you'tre right, the Spanish are not alone here but we're not enough yet :)

Hope you like this and feel free to ask anything you need.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome yas_NYPD!!!

11. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Welcome yas_NYPD

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: Yes, yes I do know. :p

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome, guys! It's great to have you here, and to see so many of you jumping in the discussions! :D

14. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Its great that all the new people are coming out of the woodwork. I love that we know who you are! Welcome to the thread and enjoy your stay, and the mulitude of snacks that we've been leaving.

15. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

Thanx Pretty Eyes :)... I'm happy to be here. I think everyone I talk to knows someone who's a nurse...it's an interesting profession, to say the least with many perks

Wow, all this welcoming and luv is making me all fuzzy inside. Glad to see I'm not the only newbie who was hesitant to start posting. You guys seem to have such a comradary (sp?). It's really nice to see...ahhh the wunderful wide world of the internet :)

Okay, so I made my 'world famous' bestest ever Chili Dip just for all of you! (it's vegetarian and low fat!!!) Dig in guys!!! There are so many sweets, we need some savories ;) Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.