The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Big welcome to the new newbies :D

Not sure what I can offer you from down here in Australia
:confused: but I'll take some of the nachos going round.

I think Mrs.G said something about passing the popcorn, well I say screw the popcorn, pass around the gorgeous men we drool and perv over every week. Cause I don't think ANYONE has mentioned that we all get Carmine on our birthdays, and he gets us on his. :devil: :eek: :lol:

Don't forget to post newbies, we'd love to hear, er, read your opinions and what not.

Hey! I joined abt a week ago. Have already posted a few times. I was lurking for abt a year b4 I decided to throw my two cents in.

I'm 38 yrs young, originally from India, but i've been here for 12 yrs now.

You guys r all awesome, & I simply love this mad house.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Welcome to the board, Dawni! Hope you don't mind the way we all maul the newbie. We're just excited to try out our new thread. Have fun and post often. Welcome!

Its actually nice... I mean the offer of food and drink and hot men... who could refuse! :D

Hi, Im new too. I have actually been lurking for a couple of months now but I decided to officialy join because of this thread.

Im 17 and from the Philippines. I think I may be the youngest here.

I suppose I am still a newbie with only 50 something posts, but I guess I lurk on here a lot. Usually someone has already said what I am thinking. :D

Welcome to all the really new n00bs! I come baring gifts of SoCo, Hurricanes (Pat O's not the weather kind), + pots of red beans and gumbo! :devil:

I am somewhere between 25 and 30. That is all you are getting because if I tell the truth now, I can't lie later! :) A quarterlife crisis and a little breakdown in my fair city, brought me recently to Toronto, where I am currently overqualified and unemployable. So I spend my day online, writing fan fiction and trying to flesh out a real marketable book.

Because I thrive on chaos my DH and I are looking at moving again possibly to NYC or LA or back to Greater NOLA. :eek: This board helps keep me sane. Which is pretty damn insane when you think about it too long... :p

Welcome to all newbies! :) Wow this thread is not even up for 24h yet and already so many people came out of lurking :eek:

It's great that you all have (finally) decided to join the fun :D

Welcome to all of our newbies! It's great to have you here. :D

And I'm glad to see that this thread encouraged at least one of you to sign up and start posting! :cool:

roflbot-woPP.jpg

I thought I'd pop in and say Hi!! "Hi!!" :)
I've lurked for quite a while so I guess it's about time to come out of the woodwork ;) I love the idea of this thread...it's a great place to start!!
Oh and I'll grab a slice or two of that pizza going around...and a large order of Danny...and what the hell, a little Flack and Adam on the side...or a lot...don't worry, I'll share...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back