The Warm Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Welcome to the party, Snowbird and Lessien_Tinuviel! I'm so glad you girls came out of lurking and decided to join us.

Um, Lessien_Tinuviel, please don't be offended if you find that within about two posts we're calling you Less or something similar. Your given name is just far too taxing on a fangirls eyes and mind, which tend to be trained on the show's hotness and lack the capacity to remember anything too long (save for my name, of course ;:). :lol:

A big welcome to you both. We share the men and the popcorn around here, so take your turn, then pass them on. ;)

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

No problem, MrsG! I've had people calling me Less or Lessi on other boards too, I'm absolutely cool with that. ;)

Don't mind if I do! :lol: I'm gonna take my turn with Flack now...*grabs*

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was just about to call you Lessien, but Less is even easier. :lol: (It has to do with Tolkien, yes? I think I got a similar name on an elf name generator once. :p)

Dude, so am I (on the 19th)! :eek:

But if we're old, MrsG and Springmoon are ancient. *ducks and runs for cover*

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Ohhh Fay that's not gonna go down well with them, I suggest you hide :lol:

5. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

What a coincidence! My birthday is on January 17th!

We could celebrate our birthdays together if we were even on the same continent...hehe.

You said that, I didn't. :lol: *sneaks away*

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

*jumps into the fray*

Hi Dawni, snowbird and Lessien! Welcome to the CSI:NY forum…I’ve got to say that things in here can get pretty crazy…Most of the fangirls here are neurotic (including yours truly)…I’m sure you guys will love it here! Have fun! :D

Since dessert and drinks have been covered, how about some lasagna and pizza to add to this little party? *gets a slice of pizza and starts munching* :)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Yassù! i'm Debbie from Argentina :). I'm quite a newbie too. i love csi:ny and reruns are killing me :D even tough it help me to watch all episodes i couldn't the first time the show was aired in AXN (cable channel)

Dawni--a big Happy birthday beforehand(you are Skorpio just like myself) but i cannot say my age (i forgot it. I need a C14 analysis to remember it :devil::D :D :D

Hi to Snowbird and Lessien!!!!

Hugs Debbie

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Welcome to Ghawazee, Lessien, and snowbird.

Um, Faylinn, you're just jealous of all of our accomplishments as "ancient" women... it's cool. I like to be envied. ;)

9. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

None of the pie someone bought getting thrown then?

*dissapointed*

10. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Sup! Thought I'd say hi!

11. Kat1974

Kat1974 Victim

Hi - another newbie from the UK here!
    I lurked for a month or two then finally joined up last week.
    I'm *cough* 33 *cough* so ancient compared to some here :lol: Although I'm just about the right age for Carmine I reckon :devil:

My boss recommended the original CSI to me when it started. I watched it, quite liked it, but lost interest somewhere along the way. When Miami started I gave it a go but it just didn't really click for me.
    I was genuinely excited about NY though as it had the marvellous Mr Sinise on board. And I love the city! I didn't see much of S1 first time round, saw more of S2 (hey, did someone switch the lights on? lol) and S3 had me hooked. I've been working my way back through the eps I missed since then to take my mind off the interminable wait for S4 in the UK!

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I'm 55. What does that make me? Prehistoric?
    Founding member of the OGC - Old Geezer Club.

13. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Hi everyone- officially!! :)

I joined a while ago because Eddie Cahill made me. :lol: I lurked for a while after joining and then started posting here and there from time to time.

I'm from Jersey and will be 30 next month. I know a couple of people here who post at Dorka's site, so that makes it a bit easier for me to test the waters. :D

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to all the newbies. It's great to have so many new names joining the board. :) I hope you are all getting settled in, and of course posting!

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome Snowbird, Less and Ghawazee to the mad house...erm sorry the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.