The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Fata Morgana1 i live in Manchester aswell, from Salford but live in Blackley if you have heard of it?. i have questions. How do i post a image but not the URL just the image? and how many post's do i have to do to get a avatar?
thanks
Jess x

Fata Morgana1 i live in Manchester aswell, from Salford but live in Blackley if you have heard of it?. i have questions. How do i post a image but not the URL just the image? and how many post's do i have to do to get a avatar?
thanks
Jess x

Hi Jess, you have to be a member for two weeks and have 50 posts before you get an avatar. Not sure about the images though but maybe someone else will explain that to you..

Enjoy the forum

Hi my name is Madeline and I'm new. I was wondering if anyone knew where to watch season 1 episode 17 of csi ny online. the websites i use have episode 18 playing instead. I really want to see it because of flack and moran in it. So if any one knows how to thanks.
Hey I don't know about anyone else, but if you ghttp://watch-csi-ny-online.com/oogle "watch csi:ny online" and click on the second link you can find them there

Hello everyone,I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I just LOVE me some CSI:NY(I have those"You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When..."moments in real life WAY more then I should)and as you can all see by my account name my most favourite person on there is Eddie;so I'm lookin' forward to gettin' to know all of you fellow CSI:NY fanatics and I'm sure I'll get along with you all just fine!

Hello everyone,I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I just LOVE me some CSI:NY(I have those"You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When..."moments in real life WAY more then I should)and as you can all see by my account name my most favourite person on there is Eddie;so I'm lookin' forward to gettin' to know all of you fellow CSI:NY fanatics and I'm sure I'll get along with you all just fine!

Welcome to the forum and i'm a Mac fan but also Flack's fan plus if you live in the UK then CSI:NY is on tonight

Hello Everyone, I am TnLance. This is my first time posting on the CSI-NY Board. I'm new to the board and have been on here I guess for a little over two weeks because I have posted 50 Post on the CSI-Miami board. I watch this show as well, but not as much as I do Miami. I have total respect for Gary Sinse (Mac Taylor). I feel in reality Gary is a good man and promotes our men and women in the military off the show. He is a wonderful actor and works well with David Caruso (Horatio Caine). The only thing I was hurt by was Stella left this show. To me, Mac and Stella are CSI-NY and will always be. Well, I hope to make some new CSI friends here and I will post on this board from time to time, with questions. I also like Danny and Lindsay too!

Back