The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Lunarflower

Lunarflower Civilian

Hello, I'm new here (first post, yay). I came here off of the CSI Files page, though I knew about it from the link on the Trek BBS, just never really looked around before.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, Lunarflower. :)

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome to the forum :)

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum Lunarflower!!!!

5. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

Hey,
    I didn't know where to put this so I'll put it here;
    I used to be CSINYADDICT99 but I forgot my stupid password so I am now Carollouise99.
    Just saying Hii and welcome to everyone.
    xx

6. Grissom rules

Welcome to the forum Carollouise99!!!!

7. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

hey all, i'm Jess from the Uk and i'm new here. Just wanted to say hi after looking at this thread for over a year and not joining but i finally joined. I loved Gary since i seen 'Of Mice And Men' in english lesson 2 years ago now and it's made me slightly obsessed. My teacher always wondered why i was suddenly intrested in the English lesson and when one of my class mates shouted out ''he is in CSI New York'' i had to watch Mac :p .

So yesterday, i downloaded 'Of Mice And Men' audio book read by Gary and my god, the man has a sexy voice nearly fell asleep listening to it. I can now say i was in bed with Gary Sinise . Last Weekend, i went to Mcdonald's and ordered a Chicago Supreme i looked nice and didn't evan realise until i was halfway through it who it reminded me of ! I have a Apple Macbook aswell so that remindes me of him and i know once iv been Mac, i will never go back

Thank you all for making me laugh with some of you're post's and filling my mind with naughty thought's and drool worthy pics

Mac=hot
    Mac+Stella= Evan hotter

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome to the forum, taylorgirl. :)

9. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Welcome, taylorgirl!!! It's always nice to have another Gary Sinise fan on :D like there aren't enough of us already haha.
    (on a side tangent, I had already been into Mac when I found out that he was in OMAM. I saw the play version of it a few years ago, but when I found out he was in it and that we were doing the book in English, I read it and watched the movie (another side tangent: if you rent the dvd, there's a commentary. You wanna talk about a sexy voice... gaaaaahh <3 <3) twice. I like that movie, though there is a sad lack of shirtless Mac in there :'( Also, have you caught any of the interviews he's been doing for the documentary about his band? have seen every one, proud to say :))
    So anyway, welcome to the page, and feel freee to send any pics my way :D :D
    Brii

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Welcome taylorgirl! It's nice to have new Gary fans on board! :)

11. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

Hi my name is Madeline and I'm new. I was wondering if anyone knew where to watch season 1 episode 17 of csi ny online. the websites i use have episode 18 playing instead. I really want to see it because of flack and moran in it. So if any one knows how to thanks.

12. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

ooo thanks for saying about the commentary legitlyobessed i didn't know that :p imma go have to rent it out now. And as for the interviews, yes i have seen them. i love watching his interviews because he is not like Mac at all, he's very funny and always goofing around

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, taylorgirl and csi681. :)

We're only allowed to discuss legal ways of watching the show online, so the only option I can offer is iTunes. They have all of the season one episodes available, including "The Fall".

There might be other legal ways to watch the episode online, but I don't know about them - maybe someone else does? :) (There are legal streaming sites, but they only air a few of the newer episodes at any given time.)

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think Netflix carries older episodes? You could check there.

Welcome to the board!

15. Grissom rules

Welcome to the forum taylorgirl and csi681!!