The Sims 2

pxzowiiey said:
i heart (<i know, i hate when people say that too) my sims. i made nick and greg on it they adopted a baby grl and everything but then greg caught on fire and died. i just can't bring myself to play it now a days.
i want to get the night life add on. does anyone have that one? is it a good buy?
I made them too. Mine ended up having a girl and twin boys. Then child services came and took the twins so I stopped playing for a while and when I started up again I made Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. He woohooed with everyone and their dad (literally). Was great.

My computer plays the game, but it seems like with expansion packs it slows it down even more. That is why I don't play Univerity anymore plus I don't really like the expansion pack itself anyways.

I love all the Nightlife features [read about them]! I'm looking forward to buying that expansion pack. Kinda wish I haven't gotten University though.

I enjoy the University one, but sometimes it gets a bit boring. I just hate how they walk, its like they have a pole shoved up their bums :lol:

I like Sims 2. I haven't gotten into the University one yet. Maybe I'll try that one out.

I think you should all know that the next add-on pack and next expansion have been announced and the expansion has an official release date. The next add on is called Glamour Life, it mostly has new fancy items and more clothing. Here's a small info page about Glamour Life
The full expansion is going to be called The Sims 2: Pets. The major feature is obvious based on the title. It's rumored to be released around October 18. Here's a page about The Sims 2: Pets

i freakin' love this game...my sis bought it for me for christmas....i'm ticked though cuz she bought me the pc version, but i just got a mac for college...so the only time i've played it in the last month was today when she was gone with her friends...after she got back she started playing and she won't let me :( i think i need to buy the mac version cuz i freakin' love this game....and my colony of aliens :D
yes...she just said i can play in half an hour :) i'm excited...

a sims topic! I've played the original sims for hours at a time but the only thing I like to do with sims 2 is making faces and bodies. Can't seem to get in the whole house building and making them have lives anymore! Maybe later again. I have the game here though

Ahh...good ol' sims(2)...best way to waste the entire day ever.

ooo, the pets expansion sounds great, but i hope it's not like how the old sims pets were, like how if you had eight people in one house you couldn't adopt a dog or cat. I always hated that...

Sorry to be OT but I love the Sims 2, it's just a shame it screwed up my computer so much I had to get a new one, and the store doesn't do refunds...

I have seen somewhere that this person has made CSI characters you can download for Sims 2 but i can't remember the link.

Back