The Sims 2

I agree, Open For Business isn't really all that fun. I hate how you have to go Downtown to go to work. Loading the Downtown always takes forever, and i am very impatient :lol:

I play The Sims 2, but haven't in a while. Well I guess I won't be buying Open For Business then. I didn't really want it that bad, but if it was a decent expansion pack I was going to get it. I still want Nightlife though.

Nightlife is fun. Being a vampire is so hard though. My Sims always just walk into the light and die. :rolleyes: Then i have to start all over again.

I have Sims 2 and the University version haven't played it in a while though, want to buy the Nightlife version because I love vampires. My friend plays it and she loves the whole vampire thing.

Nightlife is so fun, they get to have cars. I bought OFB but I haven't started a business yet. They added elevators, so my Sims have another place to WooHoo :devil:

I cheat so bad with this game though..but the fact that you can make a guy pregnant(using the cheats) by his father is kind of nasty.

It's so hard to find good looking Townies though. My Phoenix family has a interesting look to it now after 10 generations :eek:

Really?! Yay! I know they have already done that with The Sims Unleashed, but with the new Sims 2, it will look much more real! :D!

Woo..I was wondering when they were going to do that..I never bought the Unleashed expansion pack with sims 1

I love the Sims!! I alway end up pissed when people die .. cuz it screws all my plans up so I have to exit out of the game and redo it .. annoying

If you go to the thesims2.ea.com or something people upload sims they already made that look like celebs and stuff .. its kewl

my plan is to make the whole CSI cast on there, and add myself in OF COURSE!!

I absolutely love the Sims!!! It's a very addicting game!!!

I make some of my people like the CSI cast. It's more fun that way!

I used to download them off the exchange but the faces on some of them are so screwed up. It's even worse when they have babies :lol:

I usually download content from sites outside of TheSims2.com exchange. Just searching around on TS2 content sites you can find alot of great stuff.

Yeah .. true the face do get screwed up A LOT!! And they turn out really scary, but you can get some kewl stuff .. its hard to find a good Warrick though, hair wise ..

I never thought of looking for any CSI: charaters for The Sims 2. Thanks for the idea hollie. I'll start searching around.

Back