The Simpsons

Re: Anyone like THE SIMPSONS???

I love the episode where it shows Lisa grown up, and about to marry that English guy, when she goes to see the psychic.

When she's back in reality and she sees Homer, the scene between them is so cute .. awwww. :)

Are there really 16 seasons? We've only got up to about 9/10 here :(

In england on sky one they show season 16. this sunday at 6:30 there's a new one. future-drama.

I was sideshow bob
one of the best episode is the one with mr burns' son. rodney dangerfield plays his son. very funny.

Rich Woman: I would like for you to meet my daughter. She just came out last fall.
(Shows very ugly lady.)
Larry: Whoa! Put her back in, she's not done yet!

Ohh I love sideshow Bob, I think his great, I saw one ep where he kept stepping on loads of rakes, it was so funny. :lol:

I Love the Simpsons!!! Can't wait for the new season,especially since Richard Dean Anderson is going to do an episode!!! Can't wait to see how it goes!!! <Bet it has something to do with MacGyver>

Ohh I love sideshow Bob, I think his great, I saw one ep where he kept stepping on loads of rakes, it was so funny. :lol:

It's so funny how it just keeps on going and he keeps on stepping on the same rakes over and over. :lol:

I saw an ep yesterday with side show Bob! I love that guy, it was the one when he marries Selma and then tries to blow her up. :lol: It was great.

Any episode with sideshow bob in is brilliant.

Have you seen the sideshow bob eppy with bob's brother, Cecil? Cecil is played by the person who plays Niles in Frasier.... If you don't know why i've mentioned Frasier, the actor who plays sideshow bob is in it too. :D

^^^ I remember that ep, sideshow Bob comes to the rescue! :lol: Does anyone remember the April fools one, that was so funny when Homer opened the fridge and the house exploded with beer. :lol:

Does anyone remember the April fools one, that was so funny when Homer opened the fridge and the house exploded with beer. :lol:

Normally, I don't like the clipshows. But I really liked that one. :)

Back