The Secrets Thread

Ok so, maybe my secret arent that interesting but now you can all know what a loser i am!!

Ok so i am 19, and eveyrnight before i go to bed i check underneath my bed and in the closet.
I cant sleep if there is a doll in my room.

Im extremly paranoid about everything. example: My mom"would you mind if i dont come with you to the bathroom, your 19" Me"well i guess notbut what if im in the bathroom and the plain crashes and i you die and i never get to see you again!!!" My mom"ok, i'll come. ( i was in an airplaine)

That is my i insist that im crazy and by the way those might not have been the exact words but that did actually happen!

eggbe4thechicken said:

Shopping...Don't remember the last time I went shopping, lol, I online shop. I hate going into a shop and seeing all the perfect people, I always think everyone is looking at me wondering why I am there. Anyone else get that?

*raises hand* Me, sometimes. It's horrible, and you are probably the first people to know that I feel this way. People just know that I don't like shopping, I don't point a reason. But shopping for clothes is probably the worse. I get the idea that people are looking at me all the time, I just don't feel confortable with it. Oh, I feel strange sometimes :rolleyes:

Depth-Of-Love, don't see yourself as a loser :)

eggbe4thechicken What is the ice trick?
It's a safer way of self harming. I've heard that people who self harm do it to make things seem real, not sure if this is true for you, but what you do is hold a handful of ice really tightly in your hand. Hurts, but doesn't leave scars.

Depth you're not a loser. :)

My biggest secret that i have is that i used to cut myself, i've been doing it since i've been 14, and i'm 19 now, and it's gotten a lot better since then, and i'm glad, but the one bad thing is i've got scars all over my legs,

Oh yay a secrets thread! Not that I have many. :lol:

Pretty much the only thing people don't know about me (aside from some of my online friends) is I have Asperger's Disorder and Social Anxiety Disorder. You can find the link to the second one in egg's first post so I don't need to bother explaining that one. :p

Also, I hate answering the phone or calling people. Especially calling for a pizza. :lol:

I'm also very afraid of ants. (Okay some people know about this) but sometimes it keeps me up at night, wondering if there are any in my bed. :eek: *is strange*

I am pretty sure I have Aspergers...I have every symptom and sign for it...

I also have depression, and social anxiety...

haha, we all mental, maybe there is a correlation between mental disorders and posting on message boards? ;)

Okay, well first I have to say, I don't think that any of you are strange. These are just things that make you who you are.

And I suppose that since I've been sitting here reading everyone else's secrets, I should share one of my own. Let me think...

I'm 20 years old, and I still have to have my stuffed animal with me when I go to bed everynight. I don't know why, I guess it's just that one habbit that I never gave up. It's comforting, I guess.

Geni, that's so funny. I have a gecko and I have to feed her crickets and sometimes, they turn up around the house. So I'm always driving myself nuts thinking I'm going to step on one, or one will be in my bed...ugh.

I also have a stuffed animal, a moose named Chocolate. I've had him for about 9 years, since I was 5. I can't sleep without him/it. :lol:

haha, we all mental, maybe there is a correlation between mental disorders and posting on message boards?
:lol: Totally. For me it's because I have time to think about what I want to say. I still have trouble writing it down, comes out all messed up, but it's not nearly as bad as when I speak to people IRL, pretty much two word sentence. :rolleyes:

I too have stuffed toys at the end of my bed, plural. :lol:

I have stuffed microbes. I have the flu, syphilis, yeast and the black death. Also, I have a plushy yellow submarine(from the beatles movie)...

yeah, I am a huge science nerd, to collect plushy bacteria :lol:

eggbe4thechicken said:
This is what it is.

Now that I'v read that page I must admit that I also react the same as it's told on that page. I hate going to parties where I could meet unknown people. If I've to make an important phone call with unknown people I defer it as long as I can and then I'm hiding myself either in my room or the bathroom so no one notices that I'm making a phone call.
It's really weird.

I'm also afraid of highs but my best friend knows it. Even my parents don't know it...they always ask me why I'm not coming.

Hmm..is there something totally weird about me?...

I'll think about it and edit or make a new post. *runs to toilet* :rolleyes:

^Apparently 7% of the population suffers from SP, so quite common for such a misunderstood disorder. Doctors don't understand it, but they believe there isn't a trigger, it just develops. Curious.

lets see my secrets i tend to talk fine but when someone is shouting at me i make myself look dumb and fumble on words. Im petrofied of snakes i can be in a car and see a snake and get nervous yea its weird but i hate snakes.

hmm my secret? oh i´ve more than one, but the most and really great secret is to die off alone, nobody is by you that´s a bad thougt. The second insects especially spiders i get to be freeze when i see a big black spider and believe me or not, the spiders know it and come slowly to me *wahhh* no i can get friendship with this never ever :lol:

My secret, I have borderline, I have a fobic for people, secretley in love with my therapist, also having a eating disorder, and a secret I cant talk about because its to painfull.. *blush* I am a real problem young woman.. argg.

Back