The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

He was such a great actor, it's a shame. I still can't comprehend it, these news seem so surreal...

I read this on the news earlier and I am so shocked. I don't know what to say, but it's very sad. He was so young and so talented. :(

I just heard about Heath's death and I'm stunned, I couldn't believe it when I read it, I thought it might be some cruel joke or a rumour, but it's not, and I'm a little sad. I didn't fancy him but I did think he was a good actor, and I will miss him. I'm still in shock. I feel sorry for his little girl.

R I P Heath.

*He was too young, and he was a very talented actor. He had his whole life ahead of him. It's too young, 28.

I just read about Heath, too... very tragic and shocking. :( Such a promising young life cut short.

This is just blowing my mind. My cousin sent me this "blog news" thing and I thought it was a joke- what a freakin' shock!

What a shame. He was so young and so talented. I was really looking forward to his turn as the Joker in the new Batman flick, but now it will have a bittersweet edge.

RIP, Heath.

I've been watching a lot of the coverage on CNN.. it's very sad and shocking.
Rest In Peace Heath.

I am so shocked & sad!! I really liked him Heath was amazing actor! He was so young he still had his whole life a head of him!! May his soul live on in the hearts of his fans and loved ones, especially his daughter.

R.I.P: Heath we will miss you!!!

I was so shocked when I heard the news. I was at work and a coworker walked over and told me that she had just heard that they had found Heath dead in New York, I thought she was kidding at first. He was such a great actor and he will be missed by a lot of people. RIP Heath

I am just watching E news and fond out about Heath Ledger!
What a shock!!
RIP Heath

I can't even form like words for how I feel about all this. I was never a huge fan of Heath, I thought he was a great actor and super good looking but I wasn't actively obsessed with him or anything. When I heard this news I was floored. What is going to with the world? We are going to die. Everything is going crazy. I...just...don't know what to say

I'm in absolute shock over Heath Ledger's death. He was one of my favourite actors. He was fine actor!! What a loss!

And worst of all, he left behind a two year old little girl.

This is such a tragedy!

WOW I heard about Heath earlier today
so sad, such a young life cut short.
He had so much potential as an actor, he'll be missed.

RIP Heath Ledger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back